Yard Machines 132cc Review
We spent 8.5 hours going through experts’ and real users’ Yard Machines 132cc reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
10 Reasons to Buy
- The Yard Machines 132cc gas lawn mower is agile and lightweight. Thus, it makes mowing easier.
- The gas-powered push lawn mower has a reliable engine that ensures efficient cutting on your lawn.
- It is quite easy to maintain.
- It is not as noisy as many other gas mowers out there.
- It is cheap compared to other mowers in the same category..
- It comes with a sturdy loop handle that enhances easy operation and extra comfort.
- The Yard Machines 132cc push lawn mower comes with durable wheels to ensure easy and smooth maneuverability.
- It comes with a sizable deck of 20 inches that can ensure a smooth cut on long and thick grass.
- The Yard Machines push lawn mower is easy to assemble.
- It provides outstanding value for your mowing needs.
5 Reasons NOT to Buy
- The height adjustment feature is complex. It requires that you remove the wheels and bolts before you can change the cutting height.
- The Yard machines 132cc gas lawn mower has no grass catcher.
- It is not efficient on wet grass
- It is not suitable for huge yards.
- It does not have a mulching option.
Yard Machines 132cc Product Specifications
|Cutting width||20 inches|
|Maximum cutting height||3.75 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1.25 inches|
|Additional information||132cc Powermore OHV Engine, bail control, recoil start, 7” Front and 7” Rear wheels|
Yard Machines 132cc Push Mower Overview
The Yard Machines 132cc gas lawn mower has a red body and a high-quality build-up. It comes with a sturdy loop handle which enhances easy operation. This provides for extra comfort.
The wheels are designed with 7” x 7” wheels on the front and rear wheels for easy maneuverability while mowing.
In addition, its lightweight design comes in handy when maneuvering on small and medium-sized yards. It comes with durable parts that increase the lawn mower’s life span.
It comes with a reliable 132cc Powermore OHV engine rated at 4.5 lb/ft of torque. Many users prefer the engine because it performs incredibly well on tall gas. It is capable of mowing your small and medium-sized yards within a short period.
A noticeable drawback of this lawn mower is its small gas tank. It can only take 0.20 gallons of gas. You might need to refuel your tank if the lawn is 0.75 acres or more.
The gas-powered push mower comes with a 20-inch cutting deck which can offer efficient cutting of tall grasses. In addition, the lawn mower produces a low-level noise emission. Thus, users can work at any time of the day without disturbing their neighbors.
It comes with a three-height adjustment feature that enables you to cut down grass to your desired length. This will allow for an optimal cut for your lawn.
One of the noticeable drawbacks of this push lawn mower is its inefficiency on wet grass. It is also not suitable for large yards.
Ease of use
The Yard Machines 132cc push lawn mower is easy to operate. In addition, it is simple to assemble. You only have to assemble its wheels and handle. The 7 x 7-inch front and rear wheels enhance easy mobility while mowing.
Price and Warranty
The Yards Machines push lawn mower is relatively affordable. This is one of the selling points of the mower. It comes with one-year limited warranty service. Warranted parts include a fuel metering system, air induction system, spark plug, connectors and so on.
The Yard Machines 132cc comes with a side discharge option that can spread the grass clippings to the side. In addition, it has a durable loop handle which makes mowing easy for users. One of the flaws of this lawn mower is its lack of bagging and mulching options.
The 132cc model comes with safety devices such as safety interlocks and trail shields to reduce the risk of injury. In addition, the blade control handle operates freely in both directions to avoid personal injuries from the blade.
If you are looking for a budget-friendly and efficient mower for your small to medium sized yard, the Yard Machines 132cc might be a good fit. Although it doesn’t perform well on wet grass, its 20 inches deck works well on long and thick grasses.
Yard Machines 132cc Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Push
- Cutting width: 20 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 3.75 inches
- Warranty: One year
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight: 47lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Yard Machines 132cc a 2-cycle or 4-cycle engine
The engine on this is a 4-cycle engine.
Is it possible to buy a compatible bag for this?
No. You can only side discharge the clippings
Is it fitted with a Briggs and Stratton Engine?
No. It comes with a Powermore Engine.
What kind of oil does the 132cc use?
It uses 10W-30 weight oil.
Does it have a mulcher?
No, it does not have a mulcher.
What is the specific weight of this mower?
The mower weighs 47lbs.
What is the cutting height range?
The cutting height is between 1.25-3.75 inches.
Is the base plastic?
No, it is a metal.
Is this mower self-propelled?
Nope, it is a push mower.
Can you attach a bag to this mower?
No, you cannot attach a bag to it.
- Sharpen your mower blade at least once a year.
- Clean the mower after use
- Always check the engine oil level after each use
- Replace the mower’s fuel filter every season
- Replace spark plug every season
- Service oil cleaner every season.
- Apply chassis grease to the Yard Machines 132cc’s cutting blade to keep it from rusting.