Worx WG751 Review
The Worx WG751 cordless mower comes with 10-inch rear wheels for maximum traction and smooth mobility. Some users liked the fact that the machine is lightweight, maneuverable, and easy to assemble.
We spent 9 hours reading through experts’ and real users’ Worx WG751 reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
9 Reasons to Buy
- The Worx WG751 comes with a 20-inch cutting deck that lasts longer and operates better on undulating terrain.
- It is lightweight and easy to assemble.
- Its foldable handle enhances compact storage.
- The WG751 model has 10-inch rear wheels for better traction and easy maneuverability.
- Its dual-stage mulching system ensures a healthy-looking lawn.
- The mowing machine can easily maneuver around landscaping features.
- The battery mower comes with an onboard battery level indicator which allows you to know when it is time to recharge the batteries.
- Its 1.4 bushel-collection bag is easy to empty or remove for side discharge.
- The push mower is environmentally friendly.
3 Reasons NOT to Buy
- The batteries are not that powerful.
- It has a flimsy wheel design.
- Not the best for large yards.
Worx WG751 Product Specifications
|Cutting Width||20 inches|
|Features||Side discharge, mulching, and bagging|
|Maximum cutting height||3.5 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1.5 inches|
|Additional Information||20-inch steel deck, battery level indicator, foldable handle, 2 removable 20V 5.0Ah batteries.|
Worx WG751 Review: Deep Dive
The Worx WG751 cordless electric mower comes with a one-touch and fully collapsible handle for compact and stand-up storage.
Furthermore, its foam-padded handle makes the job a bit more comfortable for you. It has a lightweight construction, making it easy to maneuver on lawns
The onboard battery indicator level indicator enables you to know when it is time to recharge the batteries.
Its 11-inch rear wheels enhance maximum traction and smooth mobility on lawns.
The push mower starts with a push of a button. It runs on two removable 20V 5.0Ah batteries that can offer decent mowing power on lawns that are up to ¼ acre.
The average working time of a 5 Ah battery is about 50 minutes. The drawback of this machine is its short battery life on big lawns.
The cordless mowing machine is equipped with a 20-inch cutting deck which is wide enough to make a few passes to finish your small lawn.
The deck is made of steel to ensure better performance on undulating terrain. It has seven cutting heights that range from 1.5-3.5 inches to suit your varying needs.
Its innovative NutriCut technology produces great mulching capability to help you maintain a healthier lawn.
It is nimble enough to maneuver in bushes and around landscaping features.
Ease of Use
The battery mower is easy to push on lawns, thanks to its lightweight design.
Its single-lever cutting height adjustment makes it easy for homeowners to set the ideal or preferred height for the season.
This noiseless battery mower allows you to mow at any hour of the day without disturbing your neighbors.
Price and Warranty
The Worx WG751 is fairly-priced. In addition, it comes with a 5-year warranty service.
The push mower has side discharge, mulching, and bagging capabilities. The side discharge feature expels grass clippings out from the mower.
Its mulching capability cuts grass clippings into fine pieces that fall easily to the soil surface.
This is broken down by soil microorganisms to restore nutrients to the soil. The 1.4-bushel collection bag collects grass clippings for easy disposal.
The mowing machine comes with a dual-port charger for efficient charging. Its onboard battery level indicator allows you to know when it is time to recharge the batteries.
Other features include a safety key, operating bail, safety flap, and handle knob for top mower performance.
The Worx WG751 cordless mower is well-liked for its lightweight design, easy assembly, and mulching power but it is not without drawbacks.
The battery mower received criticism for its flimsy wheel design and short battery life on large yards.
Overall, Just like the Worx WG753, the WG751 is still a good fit for lawns that are up to ¼ acre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I adjust the cutting height of the WG751 mower?
Yes, you can adjust the mower’s height. Its cutting options can be adjusted from 1.5 to 3.5 inches via the easy-to-use single-lever adjustment.
Does this mower have a battery and charger?
It features two 20V 5.0Ah Power Share batteries and a dual-port charger for efficient charging.
Can I use only one battery at a time if I don’t need that much power?
You can only use both batteries.
Who makes Worx lawn mowers?
Worx lawn mowers are manufactured by the Positec Tool Corporation of Suzhou, China.
- Replace the blade if it is bent or cracked.
- Tighten all nuts and bolts to ensure they are in safe working condition.
- Check the bag frequently for deterioration and wear and replace it.
- Check the blade and motor mounting bolts at frequent intervals for proper tightness.
- Keep the mower free of grass, leaves, or other debris build-ups.
- Sharpen the dull blade equally at each end to maintain balance.