Worx Nitro WG753 Review
The Worx Nitro WG753 self-propelled mower can side discharge, mulch, or bag via the 3-in-1 option. The mower’s batteries are compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools.
We spent 9 hours digging through expert and real users’ Worx Nitro WG753 reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
10 Reasons to Buy
- The Worx Nitro WG753 mower comes with LED lights to ensure better visibility in dark or low-light conditions.
- It has a one-touch and fully-collapsible handle for stand-up and compact storage.
- Its front and rear wheels enhance easy and smooth mobility
- The battery-powered mower comes with a 21-inch steel deck for efficient mowing on lawns.
- It is equipped with auto-intellicut technology which increases the blades’ speed when it detects thicker grass.
- The machine is easy to maneuver on lawns, thanks to its lightweight design.
- The self-propelled mower is easy to maintain and assemble.
- It is easy to access the mower’s levers and switches.
- The battery mower features a cell-cooling technology that maximizes the mowing machine’s performance and dissipates heat.
- The Worx Nitro WG753 model has a push-button start for an easy and quick start.
4 Reasons NOT to Buy
- A user commented that the mower lacks suction.
- You may need to tip the machine backward to see the battery indicator status lights.
- Not the best for large lawns.
- Its battery may run down fast when it is in turbo mode.
Worx Nitro WG753 Product Specifications
|Cutting Width||21 inches|
|Features||Side discharge, mulching and bagging|
|Minimum cutting height||1.6 inches|
|Maximum cutting height||4 inches|
|Additional Information||8-inch front and rear wheels, brushless motor, LED headlights, collapsible handle,|
Worx Nitro WG753 Review: Deep Dive
The Worx WG753 self-propelled mower is equipped with a one-touch and fully-collapsible handle for stand-up and compact storage.
The brushless motor is more efficient, 25 percent more powerful, has a 10 percent longer life, and runs 50 percent longer.
Its 8-inch front and 10-inch rear wheels ensure easy maneuverability on lawns. It has LED lights to ensure safety and ultimate visibility while carrying out mowing operations in low-light or dark conditions.
The Worx Nitro WG753 is powered by two 20V 5.0Ah Power Share PRO batteries that can tackle lawns that are up to ¼ acre if fully charged.
The cell-cooling technology has each cell wrapped in thermoplastic material to maximize the tool’s performance and dissipate heat.
Its charge-level indicator provides a quick reference to the remaining runtime. This battery is also compatible with all Worx 20V and 40V tools.
The WG753 model features a 21-inch steel deck for superb grass-cutting performance on lawns. The deck has Nutricut dual-stage mulching capabilities to restore nutrients to the soil.
Its Auto-Intellicut technology increases the blades’ speed when it detects thicker grass. This feature also reduces the torque output to maximize the runtime.
The cordless mower has seven cutting positions that can be adjusted from 1.6-4 inches to enable you to cut the grass to an ideal height. It operates efficiently on rough and uneven terrain.
Also Read: Worx WG751 Review
The battery-powered mower is easy to maneuver and assemble. Its rear-wheel drive with variable-speed control allows homeowners to pick a pace that is convenient for them.
This mower runs quietly and requires minimal maintenance. It features a push-button start for a quick and easy start.
Price and Warranty
The cordless mower is reasonably-priced. In addition, it comes with a five-year warranty.
The battery mower can side discharge, mulch or bag via the 3-in-1 option. The side discharge option ejects clippings out from the mowing machine.
Its mulching option cuts grass clippings into fine pieces that fall easily to the surface of the soil. This is broken down by soil microorganisms to restore nutrients to the soil.
The bagging feature collects grass clippings for easy disposal.
Other features include a dual-port quick charger for efficient charging and a variable speed control feature that enables you to operate the mowing machine at your own pace.
The Worx Nitro WG753 is best suited for residential lawn maintenance. It is a solid lawn mower with a unique design, cutting power and performance, and quiet operation.
On the downside, some users complained about the battery life of the mower. A user also commented on its unsuitability on large yards.
Overall, the Worx Nitro WG753 model is still a good pick for yards that are up to ¼- ½ acre.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the auto-intellicut function work?
This feature senses when the grass conditions are thicker and higher. In addition, it conserves battery runtime when the grass conditions are less demanding.
Who makes Worx lawn mowers?
Worx lawn mowers are manufactured by the Positec Tool Corporation of Suzhou, China.
- Replace the blade if it is bent or cracked.
- Check the bag frequently for deterioration and wear and replace it.
- Tighten all nuts and bolts to be sure it is in safe working condition.
- Keep the mower free of grass, leaves or other debris build-ups.
- Check the blade and motor mounting bolts at frequent intervals for proper tightness.