Troy Bilt TB210 Review
The Troy Bilt TB210 is a durable and versatile gas lawn mower perfect for small to medium-sized lawns (up to ¼- ½ acres). It has side discharge, mulching and bagging capabilities. The self-propelled lawn mower is easy to start and operate.
We spent 9 hours digging through experts and real users’ Troy Bilt TB210 reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
8 Reasons to Buy
- The Troy Bilt TB210 is lightweight and easy to operate.
- It has side discharge, mulching and bagging capabilities
- The self-propelled mower runs on an efficient and reliable 159cc Honda engine for smooth mowing operation.
- The pulley and detachable belt gives energy to the wheels of your lawn mower.
- It requires minimal maintenance.
- Its innovative blade design enhances clean and efficient cuts on lawns.
- The symmetrical deck enables excellent grass flow and eliminates clumping.
- The TB210 model is easy to assemble. You do not need to hire an expert to help you with its assembly.
2 Reasons Not to Buy
- Not ideal on wet grass.
- It has a small grass bin.
Troy Bilt TB210 Product Specifications
|Features||Side discharge, Mulching and Bagging|
|Cutting Width||21 inches|
|Maximum Cutting Height||3.75 inches|
|Minimum Cutting Height||1.25 inches|
|Additional Information||8-inch front and rear wheels, recoil starter, blade control, 159cc Honda engine, rake bumper.|
Troy Bilt TB210 Review: Deep Dive
The Troy-Bilt TB210 gas lawn mower comes with a deck wash adaptor to help clean the underside of the deck. Its front-wheel drive transmission enables the mower to turn around landscape features and obstacles with ease.
The rake bumper helps to lift grass upright. It has an innovative blade design that enhances clean and efficient cuts on lawns. The TB210 comes with 8-inch front and rear wheels for better traction on lawns.
The mowing machine is equipped with a pulley and detachable belt which gives energy to the wheels. One of the drawbacks of the mower is its lack of handle cushioning which may make mowing tiresome.
The riding lawn mower has a powerful and reliable 159cc Honda engine that ensures a smooth lawn operation.
In addition, the engine increases the efficiency of the self-propelling system. It features a preinstalled automatic choke to ensure an easy start.
Cutting Power & Performance
The gas lawn mower comes with a 21-inch cutting deck for efficient mowing on small and medium-sized lawns. Furthermore, the symmetrical deck enables excellent grass flow and eliminates clumping.
It has six cutting positions which can be adjusted from 1.25-3.75 inches to enable you to cut the grass to the desired grass height. The Troy Bilt TB210 performs well on short and tall grass. One of the drawbacks is that it is not ideal on wet grass.
Ease of Use
The TB210 model is easy to operate. It has a self-propelled design, making it easy to maneuver around the lawn.
The riding mower is also easy to assemble. You do not need to hire an expert in helping you to set it up. It can easily mow through the grass of your yard without choking.
Price and Warranty
The self-propelled mower is reasonably-priced and it comes with a 2-year warranty. It is important to note that this warranty does not cover items that have been subjected to operator abuse or negligence.
The Troy Bilt TB210 supports a wide range of accessories such as blade removal tool, mower cover, siphon pump, and extended spark plug wrench to aid the versatility and usability of the mower.
The self-propelled lawn mower can side discharge, mulch, or bag via the 3-in-1 option. The mulching option re-cuts the grass clippings into small pieces, restoring nutrients to the soil while the bagging capability catches grass clippings for easy disposal.
Safety features such as discharge cover, grass catcher, and blade control prevent users from sustaining personal injuries while mowing.
Apart from a few downsides, the Troy Bilt TB210 is a durable mower with a unique design, solid cutting power and performance to deliver superb grass cutting performance on lawns.
If you are looking for a durable and versatile lawn mower that can cover small to medium-sized lawns, the Troy Bilt TB210 might be a good choice for you.
- Power source: Gas.
- Cutting width: 21 Inches.
- Cutting height: 6 positions, ranging from 1.25 inches to 3.75 inches.
- Capabilities: Mulching, Bagging, Side Discharging.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Weight: 72.0 pounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Troy Bilt TB210 have a manufacturer’s warranty?
Yes, it comes with a two-year warranty.
What engine type does Troy Bilt TB210 have?
It runs on a Honda 159cc engine.
How frequently should I change the oil?
According to the manual, you can change the oil after every twenty-five hours of operation. In some cases, the best time for changing it is once a year but it depends on the mode of usage.
- Clean the underside of your mower deck to avoid the buildup of grass clippings or debris.
- Service the mower’s air cleaner after every twenty-five hours under normal conditions.
- Coat mower’s blades with chassis grease to prevent rusting.
- Periodically check the blade bolt for correct torque.
- Check air filters at least once a month.
- Check oil level once in every three sessions.
- Change the oil after every twenty-five hours of operation.