If you are in the market for a durable and top-quality tractor seat cover, then you are going to love our recommendations in this article.
In this article, we look at top-rated tractor seat covers for your tractor seat and guide you on how to pick the right one that can ensure a quick and custom-like fit.
Top 3 Tractor Seat Covers
- Elastic shock cord ensures a custom-like fit.
- Back pockets keep tools within reach.
- Durable and made of high-quality material.
- Back pocket design enables you to keep tools.
- Compatible with Cub Cadet, Kubota, John Deere and Craftsman tractors
- The fastening buckle increases safety.
- Back pockets keep tools within reach.
- Easy to store.
- Easy to install.
Tractor Seat Cover: Best 8 Picks
1. Classics Accessories Lawn Tractor Neoprene Seat Cover, Large
The lawn tractor seat cover fits tractor seat backrests that range from 17-19 inches H with or without armrests.
It has an elastic shock cord located at the bottom hem to ensure a customized fit.
- The large tractor seat cover features an elastic shock cord to ensure a custom fit.
- It has storage pockets that keep tools within reach.
- Its Storm-X fabric with water-resistant backing protects the seat from weather and abrasion.
- A user complained that the cover may fade after some time.
The storm-X fabric with water-resistant backing ensures remarkable strength, abrasion and weather protection.
Several users liked the fact that the tractor seat cover is durable and made of top-quality material. Its storage pockets keep tools within reach.
2. Terrete Tractor Seat Cover with Extra Waterproof Cover
The Terrete tractor seat is compatible with Cub Cadet, John Deere, New Holland, Kubota and Craftsman tractors. It can fit seats with 12.5-14” H backrests without armrests.
- The Terrete tractor seat is durable and water-resistant.
- It comes with an anti-slip buckle to firmly secure the seat cover to prevent you from sliding around the seat.
- The seat cover is easy to install.
- A user claimed that the seat cover absorbs humidity and moisture.
Its collapsible waterproof cover reduces the possibility of water leaks onto the seat cover. The tractor seat cover is durable and made of top-quality material.
It comes with an anti-slip buckle to firmly secure the seat cover to prevent a chance of you sliding around the seat.
3. TICSEA Waterproof Riding Mower Seat Cover
The riding mower seat cover ensures that the seat is in good condition for a long time. In addition, it is water and heat-resistant.
The TICESA seat cover is made of 600D oxford cloth with PU waterproof to help isolate the water.
- The TICSEA tractor seat cover is durable and made of high-quality material.
- It offers resistance against water and heat.
- The waterproof tractor seat cover has an elastic hem cord to reduce the possibility of sliding.
- No drawback worthy of note.
It is equipped with storage pockets to keep gear and tools within reach.
The waterproof seat cover is equipped with an elastic hem cord that ensures custom and quick fit, reducing the possibility of sliding.
4. Himal Tractor Seat Cover
The Himal tractor seat cover can fit into a 12.5 x 14” tractor seat without armrests. It has three back pockets that allow you to keep items such as trash bags, rags, tools, gloves, and pruners.
- The Himal tractor seat cover comes with a fastening buckle to prevent any chance of slipping
- It is durable and easy to install.
- The tractor seat cover offers you an outstanding value for your money.
- Some users complained that the seat cover is not waterproof.
- A user complained about the seat’s 1-inch-wide slit design.
Several users liked the seat cover for its comfort, ease of installation, durability and high-quality material.
The fastening buckle prevents any chance of slipping. It offers you an outstanding value for your money.
5. Priorp Lawn Tractor Seat Cover
The Priorp lawn tractor seat cover is made with a non-slip surface material to reduce the chance of sliding. It has a cushioning effect that protects the seat and enhances comfort.
- The Priorp tractor seat is weather and abrasion-resistant.
- It is easy to install and remove after use.
- The tractor seat cover is made with a non-slip surface material to reduce the chance of sliding.
- No drawback worthy of note.
The tractor seat cover comes with three pockets that are located at the back of the seat to keep items such as water bottles, keys and tools.
Some users liked the fact that the tractor seat cover is durable and water-resistant. In addition, it is easy to install and remove.
6. PACETAP Universal Tractor Seat Cover
The seat cover is compatible with Kubota, Craftsman, John Deere and Cub Cadet tractors.
It features three pockets that are located at the back of the seat to enable you to keep items such as pruning shears, water glasses, tools and gloves.
- The PACETAP tractor seat cover comes with three back pockets to enable you to keep your tools.
- It is easy to install.
- The tractor seat cover is durable, scratch resistant and heat resistant.
- A user complained that the seat is not waterproof.
Its fastening buckle is capable of increasing safety.
The universal tractor seat cover is made of thick 600D Oxford cloth which is scratch resistant and breathable. It is also easy to install.
7. POWERWORKS Weatherproof Seat Cover, Medium
The Powerworks seat cover is compatible with tractor seat backrests that range from 12.5-14” H without armrests.
It comes with a storage bag for easy storage while the back pockets keep tools and gear within reach.
- The POWERWORKS tractor seat cover is durable and easy to install.
- It is easy to store.
- The non-skid surface makes sliding less likely.
- A user complained that the pockets are tight.
- Not for seats with armrests.
Its 600D Oxford Cloth protects the seat from abrasion and weather. The elastic hem makes it easy to install by encircling it.
The seat cover is durable and made of high-quality material. It has a non-skid surface to minimize the chances of sliding.
8. North East Harbor Universal Lawn Tractor Seat Cover
The universal seat cover fits tractor seats with 14” to 16.5” seat back height. It comes with back pockets to allow you to keep your tools within reach.
- The North East Harbor tractor seat cover offers excellent value for your money.
- It is equipped with an elastic shock cord for a custom-like fit.
- The back pockets enable homeowners to keep their tools within reach.
- A user complained about the pocket design.
- Some users noted that the seat cover can slip.
The seat cover is cushioned to provide extra comfort. It offers outstanding value for your money.
The lawn tractor seat cover comes with a sewn-in elastic cord to ensure a quick snug fit.
When it comes to durability, water resistance and ease of installation, the Classics Accessories lawn tractor seat cover is our number #1 pick.
It fits tractor seat backrests that range from 17-19 inches H with or without armrests.
The large tractor seat cover has an elastic shock cord located at the bottom hem to ensure a custom-like fit.
Several users liked the tractor seat cover for its durability and top-quality material. Its storage pockets keep tools within reach.
How to Install A Tractor Seat Cover
If your tractor seat does not come with armrests, simply pull the seat cover over the back seat and place the rest of the cover over the front of the seat.
If your seat has armrests, you may need to lift the armrests in a vertical position.
Place the seat cover over the back seat while you insert the armrests through the side holes. Pull the rest of your seat cover over the front seat.
Factors To Consider Before Buying a Tractor Seat Cover
If you are in the market for an ideal and durable tractor seat cover, there are some factors to consider.
Here are some of them:
Get a tractor seat cover that is designed with reliable and heavy-duty material. Seats that have these qualities won’t crack too quickly.
Furthermore, the material should be weatherproof, water-resistant, and protective to provide a longer lifespan for the seat and cover.
In addition, the material of the seat cover should be sturdy and durable enough so that it won’t get damaged too soon.
Ease of Installation
Ensure that you choose a seat cover that can correctly fit your lawn tractor or else you won’t be able to install it correctly.
Make sure that you correctly determine the proportions of the seat and check the fitting of the cover.
This is also another essential factor to consider while buying a tractor seat cover for your lawn tractor.
Getting ergonomic and breathable seat cover models will enhance ultimate comfort and also prevent pain, pressure or any other form of discomfort while working in your yard.
Ease of Use
It is also important to look out for tractor seat covers that are easy to use.
You can get a seat cover that has pockets to enable you to store your tools, small device types and other gear while operating your lawn tractor.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you measure a tractor seat cover?
A: To get the right seat cover, you need to measure it from the bottom of the tractor seat. This is the lower side of the backrests to the top of the seat.
Once you get the correct dimensions, you can now compare them with the product dimensions and see if they will be an ideal fit or not.
Are neoprene seat covers worth it?
A: Yes, they are worth it because they provide more comfort while you operate your tractor.
Is cordura the same as neoprene?
A: No, they are not the same. Cordura is non-porous and 100 percent water resistant. Furthermore, it cannot act as an accelerant in a fire.
On the other hand, neoprene is also water resistant but it may hold the water near its surface.