We spent about 8 hours digging through experts’ and real users’ Scotts 2000-20S reviews. Here is what the majority of them think:
9 Reasons to Buy
- The Scotts 2000-20S is easy to assemble. You don’t need additional tools in setting it up.
- The push reel lawn mower comes with a 20-inch cutting deck which delivers an outstanding mowing performance.
- It has a quick snap height adjustment mechanism that enhances performance flexibility.
- Its large wheels provide the lawn mower with extra stability.
- The Scotts 2000-20S reel mower requires minimal maintenance.
- The push reel lawn mower is budget-friendly.
- It is environmentally friendly. It does not release harmful emissions.
- It has a sturdy and long-lasting design that gives you optimal value for your money.
- Its lightweight design makes mowing easier.
4 Reasons NOT to Buy
- The Scotts 2000-20S is not suited for large yards.
- It doesn’t edge well
- It is not efficient on tall grass.
- It struggles with larger twigs.
Scotts Outdoor Power Tools 2000-20S Product Specifications
|Cutting Width||20 inches|
|Maximum cutting height||3 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1 inch|
|Additional Information||5-bladed cylinder, 10-inch dual tracking wheels with durable radial tires, loop handle style, quick-snap height adjusters, ball bearing reel.|
Scotts 2000-20S Review: Deep Dive
The Scotts 2000-20S push reel mower comes with blades that offer efficient precision. The dual-tracking wheels enhance optimal maneuverability and easy pushing.
It has an ergonomic cushioned handle which enhances comfort while mowing. It has quick-snap adjusters which ensure effortless operation. Plus, it has a high-grade quality build-up.
The cutting deck is equipped with five heat-treated helix steel blades which give you a smooth and nice cut. It cuts more efficiently on short-grass than longer grass.
Its cutting options range from 1 to 3 inches through the single-lever height adjustment. This will enable you to cut the grass to your desired height.
The cutting deck is a bit bigger than several reel lawn mowers. You can cut your grass within a shorter amount of time. For a better cutting performance, you will have to mow your lawn frequently. This reel mower is highly suitable for small yards.
The push reel lawn mower does not require any power source. You have to push it for the blades to spin. It produces low-level noise emissions.
You can mow at any time of the day without disturbing your neighbors. A major downside of the push reel mower is that it requires manual effort to push compared to electric or gas-powered mowers.
Ease of use
The Scotts 2000-200S is easy to operate and assemble, requiring no expert support. Its lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver while mowing.
It is easy to maintain and store. The quick-snap adjusters ensure easy adjustment of cutting height, which makes cutting easier.
Price and Warranty
The Scotts 2000-20S is inexpensive. And it comes with a two-year warranty service. It is important to note that this warranty voids the commercial use of the mower.
The precision blade technology enhances fast, accurate and smooth cuts for your lawn. In addition, the ball bearings enable the blades to spin efficiently.
Based on feedback from several users, The Scotts 2000-200S push reel lawn mower performs incredibly well on small yards.
If you are looking for a push reel lawn mower that can offer a neat and smooth cut for your lawn, the Scotts 2000-20S might be a good addition to your tools set.
Scotts 2000-20S Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Push
- Cutting Width: 20 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 3 inches
- Minimum cutting height: 1 inch
- Warranty: 2 years
- Power Source: Manual
- Weight: 35lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the machine made?
It is manufactured in the United States of America.
How much does the Scotts 2000-20S weigh?
The mower weighs 35 lbs.
Do I need to wash or clean this mower after each use.
Yes, you can clean the mower after use. You can also spray it with WD 40 to prevent rust.
How hard is it to assemble?
It is very easy to assemble.
Is it easy to push?
Yes, it is very easy to push.
- Lubricate the foam handle grip with liquid hand soap.
- Sharpen the cutting blades.
- Ensure to tighten the screws and wingnuts before use.
- Check for damaged or defective parts before use.
- Routine application of oil or lubrication on all cutting surfaces of the mower.
- Store the mower in a dry and clean place.