PowerWorks MO60L512PW Review
We spent over 8 hours going through tons of users’ and experts’ PowerWorks MO60L512PW reviews. Here’s a summary of what they think:
9 Reasons to Buy
- The PowerWorks MO60L512PW 60V brushless mower’s battery is compatible with a wide range of Snapper 60V and PowerWorks 60V tools.
- You can store the mower vertically and it doesn’t take much storage space..
- Thanks to its brushless motor, the mower has enough power to mow different types of grass.
- Its 7-position height adjustment options allow you to choose the right cutting position that ensures the perfect cut for any grass type.
- The PowerWorks MO60L512PW self propelled electric lawn mower comes with a push start button which is a better alternative to the rope pulling start system in some mowers.
- The brushless lawn mower works silently so there’s zero risk of disturbing your neighbors even if you mow at night.
- The mower is equipped with Smart Cut Technology that automatically assesses workload and adjusts the mowing machine accordingly.
- You are guaranteed up to 70 minutes run time with the mower’s 60V lithium-ion battery.
- With its 21-inch steel deck with three features, you can mulch, side discharge, or rear bag grass clippings.
3 Reasons NOT to Buy
- It’s so bulky that hanging it isn’t an option.
- The hand controls are a little stiff.
- Large yards will need an extra battery.
PowerWorks MO60L512PW Product Specifications
|Cutting Width||21 Inch.|
|Cutting Options||3-In-1 Side Discharge, Mulching, and Rear Bagging.|
|Maximum Cutting Height||3-3/4 inches.|
|Minimum Cutting Height||1-3/8 inches.|
|Rear Wheel Size||10 inches.|
|Additional Info||Ball Bearing Wheels|
PowerWorks MO60L512PW Review: Deep Dive
The PowerWorks 60V battery-powered lawn mower relies on its 60v electric motor to generate enough torque it needs to handle any grass type. With an average of 70 minutes run time its 5.0AH lithium-ion battery generates, you have what you need to keep your lawn well maintained.
The superb battery runtime aside, the machine boasts of a load-sensitive Smart Cut Technology that boosts its torque when the mower needs more energy to get a job done. Thus, you have a powerful machine with great cutting power that can handle all types of grasses: short, long, thick, and thin.
The PowerWorks M060L512PW can help users cover a lot of ground in a short time. You can get a lot done in 70 minutes the battery lasts and you don’t have to worry about difficult grasses. So, the PowerWorks 60V battery-powered mowing machine has enough power to cover up to half of an acre on a single charge.
Super easy to maintain, the PowerWorks MO60L512PW brushless HP mower requires just general cleaning with a damp cloth to remove accumulated dirt in the discharge chute or bagger.
You can sharpen the 21-inch blade yourself if you know your way around it or hire a professional to do it. Lastly, consider the battery too. Put it on the smart charger and remove it at maximum charging to prevent overheating.
A noisy mower restricts your operational freedom. If you are using a mowing machine that generates a high noise level, you can’t mow your lawn at your convenience without considering your neighbor.
The good news is, the PowerWorks M060L512PW doesn’t generate enough sound to draw neighbors’ attention, giving you the perfect freedom to mow your lawn at any hour of the day.
For up to four years, the product manufacturer will take care of manufacturing or other related defects noticed in the mower. However, the warranty remains valid on the condition that you use the mower domestically.
Any commercial or business use invalidates the warranty, although the company will help you fix identified defects within 90 days of purchasing the machine.
If you have struggled with using difficult-to-operate mowers you will appreciate how easily you can use this machine. You will notice a significant difference when starting the machine.
Unlike the stressful rope-pulling start system in some lawn mowers, this model comes with a push start button that requires no effort to press to bring the machine alive.
The manufacturer recommends that users store the mower vertically. Just collapse the machine’s handlebar controls and then stand it. If you adopt this storage technique, you will save space in your tool shed or garage. It’s important to note that you can’t hang the mower on the wall because it is heavy.
Cut Quality and Options
While some mowers require making repeated passes over a lawn for a clean cut, the PowerWorks M060L513PW is an exception. Its 21-inch cutting deck does a good job of ensuring that you only need a single pass to give your lawn a decent cut.
The battery-powered mower can work around trees and landscaping features without breaking down midway. In addition, the 3-in-1 lawn mower can serve as a mulching mower, side discharge, and bagger.
The mower offers 7 cutting height options to remove the challenges that may arise from using an ill-fitting mowing machine. When you choose the appropriate setting, mowing becomes less stressful and in turn, you can do a pretty good job without hurting yourself.
The PowerWorks M060L512PW’s major drawback is its weight. Other than that, it does incredibly well in other areas.
The PowerWorks 60V boasts of an impressive cutting power that complements its great battery run time to give users a versatile lawn mower for different grass types. Its Smart Cut Technology does a good job of minimizing mowing stress by automatically adjusting to sensed workload.
PowerWorks M060L512PW Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Self Propelled.
- Cutting Width: 21 Inch.
- Front Wheel Size: 8 inches.
- Rear Wheel Size: 10 inches.
- Weight: 78.5 pounds.
- Warranty: 4 years.
- Run Time: Up to 70 minutes.
- Power Source: Battery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the mower’s 5.0AH battery and the 4.0AH battery?
The mower’s 5.0AH battery provides more run time than the 4.0AH.
How long does it take to charge the battery fully?
About two hours.
How easy or difficult is it to insert or remove the battery for charging?
Removing or inserting the battery is very easy. You don’t need any tools to do that. Just push the battery tab and it will be out in no time.
What’s its mulching capability?
The PowerWorks 060L512PW is a good mulcher mower, except on wet or heavy grass.
Is it a good mower for St. Augustine?
Yes, it can handle St. Augustine effortlessly.
- Charge the mower’s battery properly before use.
- Remove dirt such as leaves and grass from the machine immediately after each use.
- Don’t leave the battery too long on the charger to prevent overheating and its damaging effect on the battery.