We spent about 9 hours digging through experts’ and real users’ PowerSmart DB2321CR reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
10 Reasons to Buy
- The PowerSmart DB2321CR push lawn mower is not as noisy as other mowers in its category.
- The DB2321CR comes with a 2-in-1 option which provides side discharge and mulching capabilities.
- It comes with 8-inch rear wheels that offer improved mobility. This wheel design enhances efficient mowing.
- It comes with three-year warranty service.
- The gas-powered push lawn mower is lighter than a lot of mowers which tend to be bulky due to the motor weight
- It comes with an efficient and durable cutting deck.
- The PowerSmart DB2321CR push lawn mower is easy to assemble. You don’t need to employ a professional to help you set it up.
- With its 5-position height adjustment feature, you can adjust the mower to suit your varying needs. This makes mowing a lot easier.
- It comes with an air-cooling system that improves fuel efficiency and promotes long engine life.
- The gas-powered mower performs well on tall grass.
3 Reasons NOT to Buy
- It has no grass collection bag.
- The PowerSmart DB2321CR push lawn mower has a small gas tank. Users might have to stop to refuel if their lawn is half an acre or more.
- It does not offer efficient mulching on wet grass.
PowerSmart DB2321CR Product Specifications
|Features||Side discharge and Mulching|
|Cutting Width||21 inches|
|Maximum cutting height||3.0”|
|Minimum cutting height||1.18”|
|Additional information||OHV Gas Engine, Recoil starter, 7” Front wheels and 8” Rear Wheels,|
PowerSmart DB2321CR Review: Deep Dive
The PowerSmart DB2321CR has a red body and a high-quality build up which makes it highly functional. It comes with 7-inch front and 8-inch rear wheels that enhance mobility while mowing.
The mower’s cutting deck has a sharp single steel blade which enhances a neat cutting and mulching. It comes with a special air-cooling system to optimize the mower’s performance.
One of the selling points of the PowerSmart DB2321CR push lawn mower is its lightweight design which allows for easy maneuverability while mowing on lawns. The overall construction is solid and durable.
The PowerSmart DB2321CR push lawn mower comes with a robust 170cc four-stroke gas engine. It works really well on tall grass. In addition, the push lawn mower is quiet for a gas mower.
The major flaw of its power output is its gas tank capacity. It can only take 0.40 gallons of gas. You might need to refuel your tank if your lawn is half an acre or more.
The engine fits in well with the weight and size of the lawn mower, making it ideal for your small or medium-sized yard. The engine throttle has been pre-set to offer optimal mulching performances for many years.
Ease of Use
The PowerSmart DB2321CR is easy to operate. It comes with 8-inch rear wheels that ensure easy movement on lawns. It comes with a recoil starter which is easy to start. Its 170cc OHV gas engine makes mulching easy. This feature gives the mower an edge over several lawn mowers in its category.
It comes with a foldable hand design which allows for convenient storage during winter. In addition, it is equipped with a five-point height adjustment that adds to the flexibility of the lawn mower which makes mowing easier.
The Powersmart DB2321CR push lawn mower comes with a 170cc OHV Gas Engine which drives the blade under the 21-inch cutting deck. It has enough capacity to cover about 0.75 acres of land within a short period.
Due to the size of the cutting deck, the mower is suitable for small and medium-sized yards. It comes with cutting height adjustments that range between 1.18-3.0 inches.
You can get the optimal cutting height according to your varying needs, the type of lawn and the season.
One of the drawbacks of the mower is its inability to perform well on wet grass. You will have to wait until the grass gets dry.
The gas-powered lawn mower comes with a 2-in-1 option. The mulching and side discharge feature enables you to spread the grass clippings to the side.
In addition, the mower’s mulching capability naturally restores nitrogen to the soil. The mower’s wheels allow for easy and smooth maneuverability.
Price and warranty
The PowerSmart DB2321CR lawn mower is relatively cheap compared to several lawn mowers in its category. It comes with a three-year warranty and superior customer service thanks to its material build quality and superior engineering.
It is important to note that normal wear parts such as drive belts, grass bags, and blades do not cover this warranty service.
It comes with standard safety controls that you find with other gas-powered lawn mowers. It helps to prevent personal injuries from the blade.
Based on feedback from several users, the PowerSmart DB2321CR push lawn mower is suitable for small and medium-sized yards. It is popular for its solid cutting power on tall grass, ease of use, and efficient mulching feature.
If you are looking for a push lawn mower that can offer a neat and smooth cut for your lawn, the PowerSmart DB2321CR push lawn mower might be a good choice for you
PowerSmart DB2321CR Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Push
- Cutting Width: 21 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 3.0”
- Warranty: 3 years
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight: 58 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it a four-stroke or 2-stroke engine?
It is a 4-stroke engine,
Is this mower self-propelled?
It is a push mower.
How long is the warranty?
It comes with three-year warranty service.
What type of spark plug does it use?
It uses Torch F5RTC.
What is the tire size?
The size of the wheels is 7-inch front and 8-inch rear wheels.
What kind of oil is recommended?
Does it have the capability to mulch?
Yes, it can mulch.
What height can it mow to?
It can mow from 1.18 -3.0 inches.
Where is the location of the spark plug?
It is in front of the engine.
- Check all adjustments at least once a season.
- Check all fasteners regularly to ensure that they are tight.
- To achieve optimal results, check the blade once a year
- Clean the underside of the mower deck after each use to prevent the build-up of grass clippings or other debris.
- Clean the air filter after the first twenty-five hours of use.
- Check the flywheel brake pad every year.
- Check the engine oil before use.
- Change engine oil every twenty-five hours when used under heavy load.
- Clean the fuel tank every year.
- Replace the PowerSmart DB2321CR spark plug every two years.