We spent 9 hours going through experts and real users’ Husqvarna Z248F reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
8 Reasons to Buy
- The Husqvarna Z248F riding lawn mower comes with a durable and versatile engine that provides efficient mowing.
- The gas-powered riding lawn mower is user-friendly and easy to maintain.
- It is relatively quiet than many other gas-powered riding mowers out there.
- It comes with a durable cutting deck that offers adequate power to the blades for a nice and smooth cut for your lawn.
- The Husqvarna Z248F zero turn mower has been shown to be durable and long lasting.
- It has a zero-turn radius technology that enhances precise maneuvering on your lawn.
- Its rubber isolators and ergonomic design enhance a smooth ride while mowing.
- The Husqvarna Z248F riding mower provides outstanding value for your mowing needs.
3 Reasons NOT to Buy
- The mower’s steering bars might be difficult for some users to operate.
- Accessories such as mulching and bag kits are sold separately.
- Few users complained about zero-turn transmission damaging their lawns.
Husqvarna Z248F Product Specifications
|Features||Mulching, Bagging, Side Discharge, Zero-Turn Radius|
|Cutting width||48 inches|
|Maximum cutting height||4 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1.5 inches|
|Additional Information||21.5HP Kawasaki engine, comfortable seat, ergonomic control panel, anti-slip foot area, Clear cut fabricated cutting deck, a mulch kit, and bagger attachment sold separately.|
Husqvarna Z248F Review: Deep Dive
The Husqvarna Z284F comes with a durable cutting deck that offers adequate power to the blades for a neat and smooth cut. Its rubber isolators help reduce fatigue while mowing. It has steering bars that enhance the control of speed and direction.
The Z284F model has anti-scalping wheels that prevent the mower from scalping lawns on uneven surfaces. This enhances a structured and streamlined mower performance. And an adjustable seat which enhances comfortability while mowing.
The gas-powered zero-turn lawn mower runs on a 21.5 HP Kawasaki engine that provides a smooth and versatile performance. It is paired with a hydrostatic transmission which allows the mower to have a variety of cutting options.
It has a large fuel tank which can cover up to 3.5 gallons. It is large enough to mow over two acres of land without refueling. Plus a top speed of 6.5mph which allows you to operate in a lesser time.
The Husqvarna Z248F comes with a 48-inch cutting deck that offers effective mowing. It has a blade-tip speed of 18500 fpm which reduces your work time.
Some users confirm that it can handle up to 2.5 acres per hour. Another interesting thing is that it has six various cutting heights to select from while you clip grass.
Its cutting options can be adjusted from 1.5 to 4 inches through the cutting height lever. This will enable you to cut your grass to an ideal size.
For the best cutting performance, don’t let the grass get more than six inches tall. One major drawback of this zero-turn lawn mower is its below-par performance on wet grass.
Ease of use
It comes with handlebars that can be adjusted for easy access.
Husqvarna Z248F Accessories
The riding lawn mower supports a host of accessories: a mulching kit that turns the entire discharge deck into mulch. A bagger which keeps grass clippings off your yard. The LED headlights provide improved visibility in dark conditions.
Other accessories such as a striping kit, zero-turn mower cover, and armrest kit also ensure improved mower performance. One of the drawbacks of this riding lawn mower is that the accessories are sold separately.
The Husqvarna Z248F zero-turn mower comes with rear engine guards that absorb shocks in case there is a run-in. Its automatic parking brake helps lessen accidental injuries.
The zero-turn mower has an ergonomic control panel and an anti-slip foot area to enhance a safe mowing operation.
Price and warranty
For a riding zero-turn mower, the Husqvarna Z248F is fairly priced. It comes with a three-year limited warranty service. It is important to note that normal wear parts such as spark plugs, air filters, mower blades are excluded from this warranty.
The Husqvarna Z248F zero-turn mower uses a zero-turn radius technology that enhances precise maneuvering on the lawn. In addition, it comes with an air induction technology that enhances an improved grass lift.
It has an hour meter which keeps track of the maintenance schedule and an engine guard which protects the engine from particles and specks of dirt.
Based on feedback from several users, The Husqvarna Z248F riding lawn mower is suited for medium-sized and large yards.
If you are looking for a riding lawn mower that can offer a nice and smooth cut for your lawn, the Husqvarna Z248F riding lawn mower might be a good addition to your machine set.
Husqvarna Z248F Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Riding
- Cutting width: 48 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 4 inches
- Warranty: 3 years
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight: 581lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the maximum cutting height?
The maximum cutting height for a Z248F is 4 inches.
Does it have a 3-year bumper to bumper warranty?
Yes, it comes with a 3-year warranty service.
Does it come with a battery?
Yes, it comes with a battery.
How many blades does a Husqvarna Z248F have?
- To achieve optimal results, sharpen mower blades at least once a year.
- Clean mower after use.
- Check the safety system before operation.
- Spark plugs should be changed at least once a year.
- Change engine oil filter every season or more often, depending on use conditions.
- Inspect the mower’s V-belts every 100 hours of operation.