The Husqvarna TS 354XD is a durable, credible, and powerful gas-powered riding garden tractor suitable for medium and large-sized lawns. It can cover up to three acres of land at a top speed of 5.5mph.
We spent 9 hours digging through experts’ and real users’ Husqvarna TS 354XD reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
9 Reasons to Buy
- The Husqvarna TS 354XD garden tractor provides seamless traction on inclines, slopes and slippery terrains.
- The gas-powered riding garden tractor has a high back seat for comfortability while mowing.
- It runs on a powerful and versatile engine that offers effective mowing.
- The Husqvarna TS 345XD has six anti-scalping wheels which prevent the risk of scalping while mowing.
- It is relatively quiet compared to many other gas garden tractors out there.
- The riding garden tractor is easy to operate.
- It requires less maintenance.
- It has a large cutting deck (54 inches) that enhances a nice and smooth cut for your lawn.
- It comes with a three-year warranty service.
2 Reasons Not to Buy
- Accessories such as mulch and bag kits are sold separately.
- The seat needs more shock absorption.
Husqvarna TS 354XD Product Specifications
|Maximum cutting height||4 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1.0 inches|
|Cutting width||54 inches|
|Additional Information||V-Twin Kawasaki Engine rated at 24 HP, Electronic locking differential, Clear cut fabricated cutting deck, cast-iron front axle, mulch and bag kits sold separately.|
Husqvarna TS 354XD Review: Deep Dive
The Husqvarna TS 354XD riding garden tractor has a 54-inch cutting deck which is perfect for medium and large-sized yards. Its high back seat and armrests provide comfort and support while mowing.
The deluxe steering wheels guarantee a reduced effort while mowing. The riding garden tractor comes with durable tires that enhance coherent traction on inclines, slopes and rugged terrains.
The Husqvarna TS 354XD garden tractor runs on a 24 HP Kawasaki engine that enhances efficient and smooth mower performance.
Its ground engaging transmission coupled with an electronic differential lock provides effective mowing on sloppy and slippery terrains.
The engine emits a low-level emission of noise. It has a top speed of 5.5mph which allows you to operate in a lesser time.
It has a large fuel tank that can take up to 4 gallons. You can mow over two acres of land without refueling.
The Husqvarna TS 354XD comes with a large deck that offers an efficient cutting of tall grass. The mower’s three blades are connected with the cutting deck which performs incredibly well on any terrain.
Its cutting options can be adjusted from 1.0- 4.0 inches through the attachment lift lever. This will enable you to cut the grass to an ideal height.
Ease of use
The gas-powered riding garden tractor has an electric engagement blade that offers easy cutting while mowing. Plus, its comfortable seats give you a high level of comfort during use.
It has LED headlights which make mowing easier in dark and shaded conditions. Plus an easy-access fuel cap that saves you the stress of opening the engine hood before refueling.
Husqvarna TS 354XD Accessories
The riding garden tractor supports a host of accessories such as a mulching kit, bagger, tire chains to ensure an improved operation in your lawn. One drawback about this garden tractor is that some accessories such as mulching kits and rear bags are sold separately.
Price and warranty
For a riding garden tractor, the Husqvarna TS 354XD is fairly priced. It comes with three-year warranty service. It is important to note that certain components such as spark plugs, air filters, tractor blades are not covered by this warranty.
The Husqvarna TS 354XD comes with cast iron front axles to enhance the stability of the garden tractor. The TS 354XD has an hour meter that helps with the maintenance schedule. Plus a cruise control that enables the garden tractor to maintain its speed on any terrain.
Apart from a few downsides, the Husqvarna TS 354XD is a solid garden tractor with a unique design and special features.
If you are looking for a budget-friendly and effective garden tractor that can cover your medium or large-sized yard, the Husqvarna TS 354XD might be a good choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Husqvarna TS 354XD have a bagger system?
The bagger is sold separately.
What speed does this go?
The top speed is 5.5mph while the reverse speed is 2.5mph
Can a hydraulic bucket be mounted into it
No, it can’t
Can you put a snow blade on the garden tractor?
Yes, it can be added to this model.
- Change spark plug at the start of every season.
- Replace the engine oil filter every season.
- Replace the in-line fuel filter once in every season.
- Check the mower’s V-belts for deterioration after 100 hours of use.
- Check tire pressure before each use.
- Check brake operation before each use.
- Check engine oil level before use.