Husqvarna TS 348XD Review
We spent 8.5 hours going through experts’ and real users’ Husqvarna TS 348XD reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
9 Reasons to Buy
- The Husqvarna TS 348XD riding garden tractor is suitable for medium and large-sized yards.
- It comes with a long-lasting frame which saves maintenance costs.
- The gas-powered garden tractor comes with an adjustable high back seat with armrests and ergonomic steering wheels for extra comfort.
- It comes with a brake pedal which adds an extra safety feature while using the garden tractor.
- It has a large cutting deck to cover large areas.
- The large tires offer improved traction.
- The Husqvarna TS 348XD riding garden tractor is designed to maneuver smoothly on low, sloppy and hilly terrain.
- The gas-powered riding lawn mower is quite easy to operate.
- It comes with a powerful and reliable engine designed for heavy use.
3 Reasons NOT to Buy
- Some users consider it a bit pricey.
- Some components like mulch and bag kits are sold separately.
- The Husqvarna TS 348XD riding garden tractor is quite heavy.
Husqvarna TS 348XD Product Specifications
|Cutting width||48 inches=|
|Maximum cutting height||4.0 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1.5 inches|
|Additional Information||Commercial-grade Hydrostat, 24 HP Kawasaki V-Twin Engine, LED headlights, 48-inch cutting deck, cruise control feature, reverse operation system, mulching kit (sold separately).|
Husqvarna TS 348XD Review: Deep Dive
The gas-powered riding garden tractor has an orange body and a high-quality build-up. It comes with a 21-inch adjustable seat back height.
The high seat back is equipped with side armrests for comfort while mowing. In addition, the ergonomic, soft-rimmed steering wheel puts the user in an ideal position to control the garden tractor.
The 348XD comes with an attachment lift lever which determines the cutting height of the grass. In addition, the brush guard also provides extra protection for the tractor’s hood.
The heavy cast front axle enhances a durable, well-balanced and stable garden tractor. This is a missing piece for several garden tractors in its category.
The Husqvarna TS 348XD comes with a reliable and efficient 24 HP Kawasaki V-Twin engine that enhances smooth operation on your lawn. The two-cylinder engine comes with an oil filter, oil pump that is pressure-lubricated.
In addition, the commercial-grade hydrostatic transmission allows it to achieve a variable speed of 5.8mph. It offers increased traction on slopes.
In terms of performance, the Husqvarna TS 348XD is one of the best garden tractors on the market. It comes with a 48-inch fabricated steel clear cut deck which enables efficient cutting operation on medium and large-sized yards.
Some users attest to its massive cutting power. The Husqvarna garden tractor outperforms other tractors in its category because it comes with an efficient blade that performs incredibly well on low, sloppy and hilly terrains.
The riding lawn mower supports a host of accessories such as a mulching kit, tractor cover, steep dump cart, triple bagger to ensure an improved operation in your yard. The drawback about this garden tractor is that some accessories such as mulching kits and rear bags are sold separately.
Ease of use
Quite easy to use. It comes with a convenient deck wash port which makes it easy to clean the underside of the deck. You can easily attach a hose to the deck wash port for proper cleaning.
The Husqvarna TS 348XD comes with a fuel cap that saves you the stress of opening the engine hood for refueling. In addition, it comes with a pedal-operated driving method that enhances improved mobility while mowing.
The gas-powered riding garden tractor comes with a tractor’s brake pedal which is used to control speed while mowing. This pedal serves as an extra safety feature while you operate the garden tractor.
Also, the garden tractor comes with LED headlights which provide bright light for safe operation in dark conditions.
Husqvarna TS 348XD Price and Warranty
It is quite pricey but well worth the amount considering its design, cutting power and powerful engine. It comes with three-year warranty service.
The Husqvarna TS 348XD riding garden tractor comes with a deluxe gauge package that displays the status of the charging system and the duration of hours while mowing. The electronic lock gap locks the rear wheels to ensure stability.
In addition, it comes with a cruise control feature that enables stability of speed on uneven and rough terrains. This is a missing piece for several garden tractors.
If you are looking for a high-performing garden tractor that can cover your medium or large-sized yard, the Husqvarna riding garden tractor might be a good fit considering its special features, cutting deck, and ease of use.
Husqvarna TS 348XD Garden Tractor
- Mower Type: Riding
- Cutting width: 48 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 4.0 inches
- Warranty: 3 years
- Power source: Gas
- Weight: 840lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it come with a manual?
A: Yes, it comes with a manual.
What is the wheelbase of the Husqvarna TS 348XD?
A: The wheelbase is roughly 44 inches.
How reliable are Husqvarna lawn tractors?
A: They are very reliable considering their unique features, engine, cutting performance, and feedback from customers.
Who builds Husqvarna riding mowers?
A: The Husqvarna Group is a Swedish manufacturer of these riding mowers.
Are Husqvarna zero turns any good?
A: Yes, they are good because they offer fast, comfortable and powerful operations
- Always check the engine oil level before each use.
- Clean air filter every twenty-five hours.
- Replace spark plug every season.
- Replace the fuel filter every season.
- Clean battery before storage.
- Check tire pressure before use.
- Check brake operation before each use.
- Check blades at least once a year.
- Check the V-belts of your Husqvarna TS 348XD for deterioration and wear after 100 hours of use and replace if necessary.
- For optimal results, blades must be kept sharp.