We spent 9 hours digging through experts’ and real users’ Husqvarna MZ61 reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
10 Reasons to Buy
- The Husqvarna MZ61 is one of the best zero turn mowers for 3 acres and comes with a versatile engine that produces a high-power output for efficient mowing.
- It comes with a high back seat with armrests and foam-padded grips for comfort while mowing.
- It comes with a four-year warranty.
- The Husqvarna MZ61 is relatively quiet compared to several gas lawn mowers out there.
- It has a large deck to cover large areas.
- The padded levers absorb vibration for a comfortable ride.
- The gas-powered riding lawn mower comes with 6.5 diameter wheels and a 13-inch tire size that produces stability during operation.
- It comes with efficient blades that perform incredibly well on flat, hilly and bumpy terrains.
- It comes with a Roll-Over Protection System which provides safer operation in all conditions.
- The zero-turn technology enhances excellent maneuverability while mowing.
4 Reasons NOT to Buy
- Might be too big for smaller yards.
- It can scalp lawns.
- You might need to check for any loose screws regularly.
- It has no fuel gauge.
Husqvarna MZ61 Product Specifications
|Features||Zero Turn radius, mulching, bagging, side discharge|
|Cutting Width||61 inches|
|Maximum cutting height||4.5 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1.5 inches.|
|Additional information||24 HP Kawasaki Engine, 11-gauge steel cutting deck, 9-Bushel Triple bag collection, high-back seat, hand grips with vibration dampeners, mulch and bag kit sold separately.|
Husqvarna MZ61 Review
The Husqvarna MZ61 comes with high back seats and armrests to provide comfort while mowing. In addition, the lawn mower has steering levers that enhance a secure grip.
The 61-inch deck has 12 various cutting heights that can be adjusted to suit your desired grass height.
The wheels are designed to provide stability while mowing. It comes with a beautiful exterior that might interest you.
In addition, the heavy-duty frame is supported by a commercial-rated hydraulic system which offers an improved cutting operation. The riding lawn mower comes with an induction-cooled machine to keep your mower cool during operation.
The Husqvarna MZ61 zero turn mower has a unique 24HP Kawasaki engine that enhances efficient mowing. In addition, it comes with a large fuel tank that can take up to five gallons which is large enough to mow over four acres without refueling.
It has a top speed of 8.5mph which allows you to operate on large yards in a lesser time and it is pretty quiet during use.
The riding mower provides a variety of cutting options for your lawn. The cutting deck can be adjusted up to 4.5 inches to ensure a nice cut of your lawn to an ideal size. In addition, it can cut up to 4.2 acres in an hour.
The Husqvarna MZ61 outperforms other mowers in its category because it comes with three blades that perform incredibly well on flat, hilly and bumpy terrains.
Husqvarna MZ61 Price and Warranty
The Husqvarna MZ61 is quite costly but it is worth the amount considering its design, safety features, cutting performance, and versatile engine. It comes with a four-year warranty service
The gas-powered riding mower hosts a plethora of accessories. Clippings can be discharged, mulched or bagged via a 9-bushel triple bag collection system. This gives a much better and efficient way of mowing.
Other accessories such as a light kit, tarp cover, sunshade improve the performance and adaptability of your mower. One of the drawbacks of this mower is that the accessories are sold separately.
Ease of use
The Husqvarna MZ61 zero-turn mower has a choke-less start. The hydro-gear ZT3100 Hydrostatic transmission provides the unique power to mow all kinds of terrains with ease. The 9-bushel collecting bag system is also easy to use while mowing.
It has a pull parking brake to prevent accidents while mowing. In addition, it comes with a Roll-over protection structure which helps to lessen the possibility of accidental injury
The Husqvarna MZ61 comes with a zero-turn technology that enhances precise maneuvering on the lawn. It provides a pedal-assisted cutting deck lift and caster wheels to ensure a quick and efficient cut.
It has an hour meter that notifies users about servicing intervals. Plus, the air induction technology draws air from both sides of the deck to improve the grass lift.
Although the Husqvarna MZ61 zero-turn riding lawn mower is a bit costly, it justifies its price tag with its innovative design, maneuverability and effective cutting power.
If you are looking for a credible riding mower that can cover a vast area of land within a short time, the Husqvarna MZ61 riding lawn mower might be a good choice.
Husqvarna MZ61 Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Riding
- Cutting Width: 61 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 4.5 inches
- Minimum cutting height: 1.5 inches.
- Warranty: 4 years.
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight: 770lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the capacity of the gas tank?
A: five gallons of gas.
Q: Is the seat adjustable?
A: Yes, it comes with a seat adjustment lever to adjust seats to a comfortable position
Q: What is the weight limit?
A: The weight of the mower is 770lbs.
Q: Does it come with a mulch kit
A: No, mulch kits are sold separately.
Q: Does the Husqvarna MZ61 arrive fully assembled?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: How high can this mower cut?
A: It has a maximum cutting height of 4.5 inches.
- For optimal mowing results, it is important that the blades are well sharpened.
- Check the safety system before use.
- Check for fuel and oil leakages before use.
- Check the engine oil one hundred hours after use.
- Check/adjust the mower deck at least once a year.
- Replace the fuel filter at least once a year.
- Check the mower’s V-belts every hour of operation.