Using the right and compatible lawn mower blades for your Husqvarna lawn mower will ensure clea and even cuts on your lawn.
If you are in the market for a durable and easy-to-install Husqvarna mower blade, we have reviewed top-rated Husqvarna mower blades to help you get a suitable and quality one for your Husqvarna lawn mower.
Top 3 Husqvarna Lawn Mower Blades
- Easy to install
- Ideal for lifting, shredding, mulching and bagging.
- It is durable and of great value.
- Durable and reasonably priced
- Easy to install.
- Well-rated for its suction power.
- Ideal for side discharge and bagging applications.
- Easy to install.
- Durable and easy to sharpen.
Husqvarna Lawn Mower Blades: Best 7 Picks
1. Husqvarna 580258102 Lawn Mower Blade
The 4-in-1 lawn mower blade is compatible with Husqvarna and Craftsman brands. It is durable and easy to install and works great for striping.
- The Husqvarna 580258102 deck blade is ideal for mulching, bagging, shredding, and lifting.
- It is well-liked for its durability and easy installation.
- The mower blade offers excellent value for your money.
- A user claimed that the blade doesn’t mulch well.
It has a 5-point blade center hole, is 2-1/2-inches wide, and 22 inches star length. The Husqvarna blade is for lifting, shredding, mulching, and bagging.
The blade offers outstanding value for your money. It is advisable to wear gloves to protect your hands when installing the blade.
2. Husqvarna 587199603 Mulching Blade
The lawn mower blade has long edges that can recut the grass clippings into tiny fragments. It measures 22 inches and it is easy to install.
- The Husqvarna 587199603 blade is easy to install.
- It is durable and made of high quality. ‘
- The mulching blade offers outstanding value for your money.
- Some users complained that the blade requires sharpening.
The deck mulching blade is well-liked for its durability and suction power. It offers outstanding value for your money.
A user commented that the blade is well-sealed for cleaning and edge protection. It cuts well and it is of great quality. The mulching blade can swirl clippings inside the mower deck
3. Husqvarna 532406712 Mower Blade for 21-inch for Husqvarna/Poulan/Roper
The lawn mower blade is 21 inches long, 2- ¼- inches wide, and has a 5/8-inches center hole diameter. It is also durable and easy to install.
Apart from Husqvarna equipment, the blade is also compatible with brands such as Roper, Poulan, Poulan Pro, and Sear/Craftsman brands.
- The lawn mower blade is durable and easy to install.
- It is well-liked for its suction of power.
- A user commented that the blade is reasonably priced.
- A user complained that the blade is hard to sharpen before use.
- A user noted that the blade may knock a little strip of grass down in place of cutting it.
Backed by a 1-year warranty, the blade is well-liked for its suction power and great value for money.
Other measurements include a 1-7/8-inch diameter of the outside hole, 0.130-inches thickness and 5/8-inch diameter of the outside hole.
4. Husqvarna 586859604 Lawn Mower 21-in Deck Blade
The Husqvarna 586859604 mower blade is easy to install and offers great value for your money.
- The Husqvarna mower blade is easy to install.
- It is durable and of good quality.
- The Husqvarna 586859604 blade offers great value for your money.
- A user complained that the two holes on either side of the mount holes do not line up with the pegs.
- A user complained about the sharpness of the blade.
The 21-inch blade is durable and of great value. Some users commented that the blade is the right fit for their Husqvarna mower models.
It is advisable to always put on work gloves to offer protection to your hands when installing them.
5. Husqvarna 586117303 Mower Mulching Blades
These mulching blades are perfect for Husqvarna riding lawn mowers. It is built to stay sharper, run smoother, and ensure a quiet cutting experience.
Some users also liked the mulching blades for their easy installation.
- The Husqvarna mulching blades are built to stay sharper and run smoother.
- They are durable and easy to install.
- These blades are ideal for superb side discharge and mulching performance.
- A user complained that the blades do not fit the YTH24V48 model.
In addition, the Husqvarna 586117303 mower blade model is suitable for superb side discharge and mulching performance.
They are durable and can offer outstanding value for your money. These mulching blades can also deliver a consistent cut.
Their mulching blade design allows the clippings to circulate underneath the cutting deck and enable the blade to cut the clippings repeatedly.
These Husqvarna mower blades for striping can fit 48-inch Husqvarna reinforced stamped decks with the star adapter.
The hi-lift bagging blades are well-rated for their durability and ease of installation. They are also used for side discharge and bagging applications.
- The lawn mower blades are durable and easy to install.
- They are ideal for side discharge and bagging applications.
- A user commented that they are easy to sharpen.
- Some users commented that the metal blades are soft.
Apart from Husqvarna mowers, they are compatible with Ariens, Craftsman, Murray, Snapper and RedMax brands.
A user commented that the 48-inch bagging blades are easy to sharpen.
7. Husqvarna 532406707 Mower 22-inch Deck Mulching Blade
The mulching blade is capable of swirling grass clippings inside your mower deck. The blade’s long edges are capable of re-cutting the grass clippings into tiny pieces.
- The Husqvarna 532406707 blade is easy to install.
- It is well-liked for its durability and suction power.
- The mower blade is of great value.
- A user complained that the blade is too big.
It is well-rated for its ease of installation and suction power. The mulching blade offers great value for your money. A user commented that the blade is sharp and balanced.
When it comes to easy installation, durability, and quality, the Husqvarna 580258102 lawn mower blade is our number #1 pick. It is ideal for lifting, shredding, mulching, and bagging.
The mower blade is compatible with Husqvarna and Craftsman brands. It is durable and easy to install and offers outstanding value for your money.
Do New Husqvarna Lawn Mower Blades Need to be Sharpened?
Husqvarna does not recommend sharpening its new blade. The new blades are built with precision and manufactured for balance and excellent quality cutting.
They are also sharpened during the manufacturing process. New Husqvarna mower blades are ready to be mounted and put to work on your Husqvarna mowing machine. Here are some DIY fixes if your Husqvarna blades aren’t engaging.
How To Safely Sharpen Your Husqvarna Mower Blades
Here are some tips on how to sharpen the blades of your Husqvarna lawn mower:
Get the Required Tools
The first step is to get the required tools to get the job done.
Ensure that you have tools such as a wire brush, blade balancer or nail on the wall, rags and safety glasses, a vice to secure your blade in place, and a disc grinder/10-inch flat metal file/drill-powered sharpener.
Wear Your Gloves And Safety Glasses
Make sure that you wear your gloves and safety glasses to protect you while sharpening the blade.
Secure The Husqvarna Blade
To prevent the blade from shifting while you are sharpening it, you need to securely place the blade.
After sharpening one side of the blade, ensure that you flip your Husqvarna mower blade over and secure it in the vice while sharpening the other side.
Grind or File the Blade To Sharpen Edge
Sharpen with a metal file.
- While you use your file, you need to push your file at an angle in a direction along the blade.
- Avoid using a sawing motion when you file.
- After removing the uneven edges and rough spots, flip your blade over and secure it in the vice. Ensure that you sharpen the other side.
Sharpen with a drill-powered blade sharpener
- Power the drill with the blade sharpener attached.
- With the cutting edge slotted into the bevel, position the sharpener’s flat guide along the flat portion of the blade.
- Move your sharpener up and down the length of the blade edge.
- After you have sharpened one side with any nicks or rough spots, ensure that you flip your mower blade over and secure it in the vice. Use the same method to sharpen it.
Sharpen with a bench grinder or an angle grinder
- The angle grinder should be held perpendicular to the blade’s edge. To level out nicks or rough spots, you need to run your grinder along the blade’s length. Make sure that you keep your grinder moving so that it will take off a small amount of metal at a time and also ensure an even result.
- After you have sharpened one side without nicks or rough spots, flip your blade over and secure it in the vice. Use the same method to sharpen it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does Husqvarna 532406707 mower blade come properly sharpened?
A: Yes, it comes properly sharpened.
Q: Does the Husqvarna 587199603 fit the HU700H model?
A: Yes, the blade fits the mower model.
Q: Will the Husqvarna 586859604 mower blade fit the Husqvarna LC22R model?
A: Yes, it can fit the LC22R model.