Greenworks MO13B00 Review
The Greenworks mo13b00 requires minimal maintenance. This means that it does not require gas, oil, or the replacement of spark plugs. The push lawn mower can side discharge, mulch or rear bag via the 3-in-1 option.
We spent 9 hours reading through experts’ and real users’ Greenworks MO13B00 reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
9 Reasons to Buy
- The Greenworks Greenworks 21-inch 13 amp corded electric lawn mower mo13b00 is easy to start and assemble.
- It has a lightweight construction, making it easy to maneuver on lawns.
- The push mower enables you to mow with less noise, mess, and vibration.
- Its wide rear wheels provide excellent traction on lawns.
- The M013B00 comes with a durable 21-inch cutting deck for efficient mowing on small and medium-sized yards.
- It operates efficiently on tall grass.
- The push mower can mow around flower beds without any trouble.
- Its foldable handles enhance easy and compact storage.
- The MO13B00 model comes with a factory sharpened steel blade for smooth cuts on lawns.
4 Reasons NOT to Buy
- A user complained that the grass catcher is small and clogs easily.
- The mower’s handlebar assembly is a bit fragile
- Many users complained about weak plastic parts.
- Not the best for big lawns.
Greenworks MO13B00 Product Specifications
|Cutting Width||21 inches|
|Features||Side discharge, mulching and bagging|
|Maximum cutting height||3-3/4 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1-1/2 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Additional Information||Foldable handles, 7-inch front and 10-inch rear wheels, mulching plug, cord retainer and bail switch.|
Greenworks MO13B00 Review: Deep Dive
The Greenworks MO13B00 comes with a foldable handle design for easy and compact storage.
It features 7-inch front and 10-inch rear wheels for easy and smooth maneuverability on lawns.
Its mulching plug functions as a mulcher to re-cut lawn clipping into finer pieces for a healthy-looking lawn.
The push lawn mower is powered by a 13 Amp motor that delivers adequate power to mow through the toughest grass.
Some users noted that the mowing machine is easy to start with just a push of a button. It also delivers a quiet mowing operation.
Ease of Use
The corded electric mowing machine is easy to assemble and operate. It features a push-button start for an easy start.
The push lawn mower has a lightweight construction, making it easy to push around small to medium-sized lawns.
Its power source can be connected to the cord up to 150 feet for an ideal connection. The handles can be folded for easy storage in your garage.
The Greenworks MO13B00 model is equipped with a 21-inch cutting deck for superb grass-cutting performance on small and mid-sized lawns.
It has seven cutting heights which can be adjusted from 1-1/2 to 3-3/4 inches to suit your mowing needs.
The 21-inch factory-sharpened steel blade spins clockwise to enhance smooth cuts on lawns.
Some users liked the fact that the machine can mow down tall grass without bogging down. This model gives homeowners a much closer cut than many other plastic models.
The corded electric mower has side discharge, mulching, and bagging capabilities.
The side discharge option expels clippings away from the mowing machine while the mulching feature re-cuts grass clippings into finer pieces to restore nutrients to the soil for a healthy-looking lawn.
The bagging option keeps your lawn free from grass clippings for easy cleanup.
Price and Warranty
The Greenworks MO13B00 is reasonably-priced. In addition, it is backed by a 3-year warranty service.
It is important to note that items that are not covered by this warranty include routine maintenance items (blade sharpening and lubricants), normal wear parts, and any part that has become inoperative as a result of abuse, misuse, neglect, accident, or commercial use.
The MO13B00 has other features such as a grass catcher, cord retainer and bail switch for superb mower performance.
The Greenworks MO13B00 lawn mower is suitable for residential lawn maintenance.
It is well-liked for its easy assembly, minimal maintenance, maneuverability, and efficiency but it is not without drawbacks.
The mowing machine received criticism for its grass catcher build, handle, and lack of quality control.
Overall, many users consider the Greenworks MO13B00 model a good fit for lawn maintenance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the MO13B00 mower self-propelled?
No, it is a push lawn mower.
Does the handle flip over so you can mow from either side of the mower?
The handles can fold down but cannot flip to mow from the other side.
Are batteries and a charger included with the mower?
It is an electric corded mower and does not require batteries.
Is the rear grass catch bag included?
Yes, the Greenworks MO13B00 comes with a grass catcher bag.
What’s the overall height of the mower?
The unit measures 56.25 inches in height.
Does the Greenworks 21-inch 13 amp corded electric lawn mower MO13B00 have a brushless motor?
The mowing machine is equipped with a brushed motor.
- Clean the mowing machine before storage.
- Tighten caps and fasteners correctly.
- Check for loose parts such as nuts, bolts, screws and caps before each use.
- Keep the mower in a dry and safe place.