GreenWorks 25322 Review
We have spent over 9.3 hours going through experts’ and users’ GreenWorks 25322 reviews from multiple sources. Here’s a summary of what they think:
10 Reasons to Buy
- Most users were impressed with the mower’s 16-inch cutting width that allowed them to mow their lawns easily.
- An impressive number of users had nothing but good words for how easily they could store the machine because it folds at two points and also requires smaller storage space compared with most mowers.
- Some users appreciated the 5 height adjustment options because it allowed them to choose the most appropriate cutting height for stress-free mowing.
- The majority of users were satisfied with the machine’s lightweight design that ensured they could push the mower easily.
- Some users who already had some GreenWorks tools were fascinated by the fact that they could use the GreenWorks 25322’s battery with them.
- Another feature that most users were thankful for is the rear bag for easy discharge.
- A couple of users made positive remarks about its minimal vibration when using the silent and lightweight mowing machine.
- Every user was impressed by the lawn mower’s warranty, an assurance that the mowing machine will serve them for long if they stick to the manufacturer’s instructions when using it.
- A good number of users were in awe of how easy they could attach or detach the grass bag whenever they wanted to use or remove it after use.
- Several users appreciated the electric lawn mower’s 2-in1 feature that enabled them to use its rear bagging and mulching capabilities.
3 Reasons NOT to Buy
- The GreenWorks 25322 mower doesn’t have a mulching feature.
- It is not self-propelled.
- The rear wheels may look small when mowing on rough terrains.
GreenWorks 25322 Product Specifications
|Cutting Width||16 Inches|
|Maximum Cutting Height||3-3/8”.|
|Minimum Cutting Height||1-1/4”.|
GreenWorks 25322 Review: Deep Dive
As a cordless mower, the GreenWorks 25322 may not boast of a superior power output than its gas-powered counterparts. Nevertheless, it is powerful enough to help you to maintain your medium–sized lawn.
Thanks to its 4V battery that reportedly offers about 40 minutes run time, you can trim your lawn and keep it neat and attractive with a fully charged battery. However, if you have a larger lawn to attend to, consider having an extra battery as backup.
The lawn mower is a good fit for medium-sized lawns. While its 16-inch cutting width and 40 minutes run time are impressive, that isn’t enough to mow a large-sized lawn. So, the mower has an average cutting area capacity that you may not find fitting for mowing large lawns.
The GreenWorks 25322 battery-powered mower is one of the mowing machines you can use without disturbing your neighbors, unlike gas-powered models that generate disturbing noise when in use.
Because the mower won’t generate enough noise to disturb you or your neighbors, you will find mowing your lawn a lot easier because you can choose to cut your lawn whenever you deem appropriate to do so.
Cordless mowers are generally low-maintenance machines when compared with their gas-powered counterparts and the GreenWorks 25322 isn’t an exception.
After each mowing session, don’t store the mower right away. First, remove entangled grass and leaves from the machine and clean it with a damp cloth before storage. While it’s true that the deck is made of rust-resistant material, the regular cleaning will keep it in the best condition for future use.
Since the mower doesn’t use oil or gas and doesn’t emit smoke, you won’t have trouble keeping it clean always. Its maintenance won’t cost you much money and time as well.
The GreenWorks 25322 cordless lawn mower is easy to start and move around. Although it isn’t self-propelled, you have nothing to worry about because the mowing machine’s lightweight design will enable you to push it around effortlessly.
More so, starting the mower isn’t as stressful as switching a gas-powered mowing machine on. It comes with a push safety button designed to help users switch the machine on without going through a rigorous rope-pulling process. Push the safety button down and hold it in that position and pull the bale handle up to start it.
Range and Heights Adjustment
The default cutting settings may not be ideal for you because it may be too high or too low for your convenience. Thus, the mowing machine is equipped with adjustable cutting height options so you can adjust the mower to the appropriate height and cut your lawn easily for a better mowing experience.
You can choose from the 5-position adjustment cutting height range between 1 1-4” and 3-3/8” with a lever
The GreenWorks 25322 cordless battery-powered lawn mower is compact, silent, and efficient. Its 40V battery and run time provide enough power to mow a medium-sized lawn in no time without exposing the user and their neighbors to harmful noise.
The mower’s major drawback is its battery’s inability to hold much power after the initial use. In your interest, have an extra battery to keep you going when the main battery is dead.. This doesn’t erase the fact that the GreenWorks25322 battery-powered cordless lawn mower is a good fit for a medium-sized lawn.
GreenWorks 25322 Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Push.
- Cutting Width: 16 Inches
- Maximum Cutting Height: 3-3/8”.
- Weight: 37.5 Pounds.
- Warranty: 3 Years.
- Power Source: Battery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the mower’s handle adjustable?
Yes, the handle is adjustable. You can move it either 1 inch downwards or upwards depending on what you are comfortable with.
How do you read the battery’s power level?
The mower’s battery comes with a charge indicator. Once you press the indicator button, a green indicator light will come up and display the battery charge level. Thus, you will know when the battery is fully charged to prevent overcharging it.
Is the GreenWorks 25322 mowing machine self-propelled?
No, the lawn mower isn’t self-propelled. It’s a pushed battery-powered mower. However, its manual operation doesn’t detract from its efficiency and maneuverability because it isn’t heavy and can be pushed around easily.
What material is the mower’s deck made from?
The GreenWorks 25322’s deck is made from rust-resistant high-grade plastic. With proper maintenance, the mower is designed to serve you for years.
Does the mowing machine come with a bag?
The mower comes with a rear side grass catcher that helps keep your lawn clean after mowing.
Can I store it outdoors?
No, don’t store the mower outdoors. You must always store it in a cool, dry, and covered place, away from the elements. If you expose the machine to sun and rain, you will gradually destroy it.
- Don’t use the mower until after you have charged it properly so it can serve you satisfactorily.
- While charging, monitor the mower so it won’t stay too long in the charging socket. Overcharging the battery will ruin its power-retention ability.
- After each use, clean the mower thoroughly. Don’t leave debris in the bagger to prevent it from developing mold that may damage the mower in the long term.