We spent 9 hours digging through experts’ and real users’ Greenworks 25223 reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
12 Reasons to Buy
- The Greenworks 25223 cordless electric lawn mower produces a low-level noise emission.
- The battery-powered push lawn mower provides mulching, bagging and discharge capabilities.
- The Greenworks 25223 push lawn mower comes with a smart cut technology which allows the power to easily adjust to the thickness of the grass while mowing.
- Apart from the efficiency of use, it is easy to operate.
- The wheels enhance easy and smooth maneuverability.
- It is environment-friendly. The mower does not release harmful emissions.
- The push lawn mower is lightweight and compact for storage.
- It operates efficiently on tall grass.
- The Greenworks 25223 requires low maintenance.
- It has a push-button start which makes the mower easy to start.
- The handle grip enhances comfort while mowing.
2 Reasons NOT to Buy
- It is not ideal for large yards.
- Not suitable for mowing moist areas.
Greenworks 25223 Product Specifications
|Features||Electric start, mulching, bagging, side discharge|
|Cutting Width||19 inches|
|Maximum cutting height||3- 1/2 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1-1/4 inches|
|Additional Information||Li-Ion battery system, 7-inch front wheels and 10-inch rear wheels, 19-inch cutting deck, mulching plug, rear bagger.|
Greenworks 25223 Review: Deep Dive
The Greenworks 25223 cordless lawn mower comes with a 19-inch cutting deck which is efficient enough to cut tall grass. It is made of premium steel material and it can last long.
The 7-inch front and 10-inch rear wheels help easy and smooth maneuverability while mowing. It has a cam-lock handle for easy storage.
The battery-powered lawn mower uses a Lithium-Ion battery charger which provides a quick battery charge time of 60 minutes for a 2 AH battery and 120 minutes for a 4 AH battery. The drawback of this mower is that it is only efficient on flat terrain.
The push mower runs on a G-Max 40V Li-ion battery system. In addition, it comes with a 4AH battery and one 2AH battery. With these batteries, you can mow your yard for up to 60 minutes. The 4AH battery lasts up to 40- 45 minutes while the latter lasts for about twenty minutes.
It produces a low-level noise emission. Thus, users can work at any hour of the day without getting a noise complaint from their neighbors.
Many users attest that it can cut up to 1/4 acre of lawn within a short time. It has a single blade that operates incredibly well on tall grass without bogging down.
Its cutting options can be adjusted from 1-1/8 to 3 inches through the single adjustment lever. This will enable you to cut the grass to your desired height. For an optimal cutting performance, grasses that are above 4’’ tall should be mowed twice.
One of the flaws of the mower is its unsuitability on large and wet lawns. The wet grass sticks to the underside of the deck, preventing proper mulching of grass clippings.
Ease of use
Many users noted that the mower is easy to assemble. In addition, it comes with a height adjustment lever that enables you to adjust. It has a lightweight design which makes it easy to use on terrains.
In addition, the wheel height is easy to adjust. The mower can also be folded down for easy storage in your garage/shed.
Greenworks 25223 Accessories
The Greenworks 25223 supports a host of accessories such as mower cover, push broadcast spreader, non-stick protector which enhance improved mower performance. The downside is that they are sold separately.
The cordless lawn mower has an efficient discharge cover which ensures the prevention of injuries from foreign objects that could be picked up by the blade. Other safety devices such as switch control, trail shield, safety lock-out button prevent possible accidental injuries while mowing.
Price and Warranty
The Greenworks 25223 is fairly priced. It comes with a limited four-year warranty service. It is important to note that items that are not covered by a warranty include normal tear and wear parts, routine maintenance items (lubricants, blade sharpening), and any part that has become inoperative due to abuse, neglect or misuse.
The mower comes in a 3-in-1 option. The side discharge chute deflects grass clippings to the side for disposal. The mulching feature restores nitrogen and phosphates to the soil. In addition, it has a bagger which keeps your lawn free from grass clippings for easy cleanup.
The Greenworks 25223 is suited for small yards. It is well-liked for its unique design, cutting power and ease-of-use.
If you are looking for a sturdy and efficient cordless lawn mower for your small or medium-sized lawn, the Greenworks 25223 might be a good fit.
Greenworks 25223 Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Push
- Cutting Width: 19 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 3- 1/2 inches
- Minimum cutting height: 1-1/4 inches
- Warranty: 4 years
- Power Source: Battery
- Weight: 65lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
How many blades does the Greenworks 25223 have?
It has a single blade.
How long does the mower last with a 4AH battery?
It can last up to 60 minutes.
Is the Greenworks 25223 a self-propelled mower?
No, it is a push lawn mower.
Is the grass-catcher bag included?
Yes, the package includes a grass-catching bag.
- Keep the charger clean and clear from debris.
- Clean the mower after use.
- Maintain a dry and oil- free grip on the handles.
- Tighten loose nuts and bolts.
- Use heavy-duty adhesive tapes to cover the battery terminals.
- For optimal results, sharpen and clean the mower’s blade.
- Charge battery to maintain running life.