Great States 415-16 Review
We spent 9 hours digging through experts’ and real users’ Great States 415-16 reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
9 Reasons to Buy
- The Great States 415-16 comes with 10-inch ball bearing wheels that make it easy to maneuver on lawns.
- It is easy to assemble.
- It has a high-grade quality build-up. This enhances the longevity of the mower’s life span.
- It requires minimal maintenance.
- The push reel mower is eco-friendly. It does not release harmful emissions.
- The Great States 415-16 is easy to operate.
- The push reel lawn mower is lightweight and compact for storage.
- The Great States 415-16 lawn mower comes with durable tires that enhance easy and smooth maneuverability.
- The T-shaped handle is designed for comfortability while mowing.
4 Reasons NOT to Buy
- It is not suited for rough terrain.
- It is not efficient on thick grass.
- It is not designed for large yards.
- Accessories are sold separately.
Great States 415-16 Product Specifications
|Features||Rear discharge, bagging|
|Mower Type||Manual Push|
|Cutting Width||16 inches|
|Maximum cutting height||2.5 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||0.5 inches|
|Additional Information||10-inch ball bearing wheels, 4-spider ball bearing assembly, T-shaped handles, an adjustable blade height, grass collection bag (sold separately)|
Great States 415-16 Review: Deep Dive
The Great States 415-16 has a silver body with a solid build-up. It comes with five sharp blades which enhance efficient mowing. The 10-inch ball-bearing wheels are equipped with rubber tires which provide excellent traction while mowing.
Its 16-inch cutting deck enables it to cut effectively on small yards. The 4-spider ball bearing assembly makes it easy for the cutting reel to spin quickly while you push. The powder-coated T-shaped handles enhance comfort while mowing.
The push reel lawn mower does not require any power source. You have to push it for the blades to spin. It produces low-level noise emissions. You can mow at any time of the day without disturbing people.
The Great States 415-16 cutting options range from 0.5 to 2.5 inches through the single-lever height adjustment. This will enable you to cut the grass to your desired height. It is important to note that the adjustments must be performed on both sides of the mower.
For better cutting performance, you have to mow your yard frequently. One of the downsides of the reel lawn mower is its inefficiency on thick grass.
Price and warranty
The push reel mower is reasonably priced and comes with a 1-year warranty service. It is important to note that commercial use of this mower voids the warranty.
Ease of use
The Great States 415-16’s lightweight design makes it easy to push while mowing. It is quite easy to assemble and store.
Great States 415-16 Accessories
The reel mower supports a host of accessories such as a 10” wheel kit, 16” handle kit, 16” roller assy kit, bag attachment to ensure an improved mower performance. Quite important to note that the accessories are sold separately.
It comes with rollers that add stability to the mower. Plus, it enhances easy navigation near borders and edges for a clean cut.
If you are looking for an affordable and environmentally-friendly lawn mower that can cover your small yard, the Great States 415-16 might be a good choice considering its design, ease of use and storage.
Great States 415-16 Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Manual Push
- Cutting Width: 16 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 2.5 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
- Power Source: Manual
- Weight: 25 lbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is it manufactured?
Great States lawn mowers are manufactured in the United States of America.
Does this mower come with a cover?
No, it does not include a cover.
Has anyone used this to mow a big yard?
The reel lawn mower is not suitable for large yards.
How do you assemble it?
The parts of the mower are already assembled. It is only the handle that requires assembling and it is very easy to do.
How do you determine the cutting height?
The Great States 415-16 comes with a cutting height of 0.5-2.5 inches.
- Clean mower after use.
- To achieve optimal cutting results, sharpen the cutting blades.
- Store the mower in a dry and clean location.
- Check for damaged parts before use.
- Always ensure that bots and wingnuts are tightened.
- Lubricate the handles with soapy water.
- Wash dirt and debris off the deck.