Fiskars 362050-1001 Review
We spent 8 hours digging through experts’ and real users’ Fiskars 362050-1001 reviews. Here is what the majority of users and experts think:
9 Reasons to Buy
- The Fiskars StaySharp is eco-friendly. It does not release harmful emissions.
- It has foldable handles for easy and compact storage.
- It requires minimal maintenance
- The reel mower produces low-level noise emissions. You don’t need to use earplugs while mowing.
- The Fiskars 362050-1001 comes with a 3-year limited warranty service.
- It has a sturdy and solid construction.
- The reel mower is easy to maintain. You don’t need to worry about batteries, cords, and gas.
- It is easy to assemble. You don’t need much expertise to set it up.
- It comes with an InertiaDrive reel which enhances a neat and smooth cut for your lawn.
2 Reasons NOT to Buy
- The mower is quite heavy.
- It is a bit pricey.
Fiskars 362050-1001 Product Specifications
|Cutting Width||18 inches|
|Maximum cutting height||4 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1 inch|
|Additional information||Heavy-duty steel, Stay Sharp cutting system, InertiaDrive, Inset Wheels, Grass Chute, Optional Grass catcher.|
Fiskars 362050-1001 Review: Deep Dive
The Fiskars 362050-1001 comes with an 18-inch cutting deck that can mow your small yard within 30-40 minutes. It combines advanced technology for improved mower performance.
The InertiaDrive reel is designed for all types of grass and delivers efficient mowing of twigs, weeds, and tough spots that might be difficult for several mowers.
The exclusive StaySharp Cutting System eliminates the need for yearly sharpening. In addition, the inset wheel design enables ultra-close edge cuts.
The Fiskars 362050-1001 has a reversible grass chute that directs clippings to the front and away from your feet. This makes it easy for you to mow on tough patches. The handle provides comfort and control while mowing.
In terms of performance, the Fiskars 362050-1001 is one of the best reel mowers in the market. It comes with an 18-inch cutting deck that offers efficient cutting operation on your small yard.
It operates efficiently on tough varieties of grasses such as Bermuda, St. Augustine, Bahia. Its cutting options range from 1 to 4 inches through the single-lever height adjustment. This will enable you to cut the grass to your desired height.
The push reel lawn mower requires manual push as its power source. You have to push it for the blades to spin. It produces low-level noise emissions. You can mow at any time of the day without disturbing your neighbors.
Ease of use
It is equipped with VersaCut Technology which allows you to easily adjust the cutting height for a clean cut. It is easy to assemble. You don’t need additional tools to set it up.
Price and Warranty
The reel lawn mower is a bit expensive but it is worth the amount considering its superior cutting technology, design and low-level noise emission. Plus, it comes with a three-year warranty service. It is important to note that the warranty does not cover defects caused by abuse or negligence.
The lawn mower supports an optional grass catcher that is sold separately. It collects grass clippings.
Apart from a few drawbacks, the Fiskars 362050-1001 is a durable reel mower with a unique design and superior cutting technology.
If you are looking for a versatile and effective reel mower that can cover your small yard, the Fiskars 362050-1001 might be a good choice.
Fiskars 362050-1001 Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Push
- Cutting Width: 18 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 4 inches
- Minimum cutting height: 1 inch
- Warranty: 3 years
- Power Source: Manual
- Weight: 52lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Fiskars 362050-1001 easy to push?
Yes, the mowing machine is one of the easiest reel mowers to push.
Is the mower’s cutting height adjustable?
Yes, the cutting height ranges 1-4 inches.
Can the mower mulch?
No, it doesn’t mulch.
Can you use the mower on wet grass?
No, it is not suitable for wet grass.
Is there a grass catcher attachment for the mower?
Yes, you can buy a grass catcher attachment.
- Keep the mower in a clean and dry place.
- Lubricate moving parts at least once a season.
- Check the cutting blades at least once a season.
- Check for damaged parts before use.