We have spent about 10 hours going through thousands of EGO LM2102SP reviews from experts and users. Here’s a summary of what they think:
10 Reasons to Buy
- A good number of users appreciated the mower’s impressive cutting power.
- Most users love its automatic power adjusting ability. It can adjust its power automatically whenever it detects it needs more power to handle a higher load.
- Experts were pleased with the EGO LM2102SP battery powered mower’s professional design and sturdiness, two of the attributes that make it adaptable to different terrains easily without breaking down.
- The EGO LM2102SP’s battery performance is another feature that most users are satisfied with. It takes about an hour for the battery to be fully charged and one charge is enough to mow about a quarter of an acre.
- Ease of control and versatility also endeared the mower to many users and experts who appreciated its ease of handling when mowing uphill.
- A good number of users loved the fact that the mower comes fully assembled. Just unpack the machine and you are ready to go.
- Some experts noted that the mowing machine doesn’t only work great uphill but is easy to maneuver as well.
- The mower requires small storage space because it can be easily folded.
- A lot of users are happy with the mower’s quiet operation. This allows users to work on their lawn any time of the day, without disturbing their neighbors.
- The EGO LM2102SP self-propelled electric lawn mower performs exceptionally well, and requires little maintenance. Cleaning the blades to ensure it is protected against rusting doesn’t cost much time and resources.
3 Reasons NOT to Buy
- A user complained about the difficulty of turning the mower at 360 degrees because its front wheels didn’t turn at that angle, making it difficult for the user to make circular motion when mowing.
- In comparison with gas mowers, some users were not satisfied with the mowing machine’s inability to pull mowed grass up satisfactorily.
- Some users complained about the difficulty of cleaning the blades because of clingy and difficult-to-remove leaves and grass.
EGO LM2102SP Product Specifications
|Mower Type||Self Propelled.|
|Features||Bagging, Mulching, Side Discharge.|
|Cutting Width||18 to 21 Inch.|
|Maximum Cutting Height||4”.|
|Minimum Cutting Height||1-1/2”.|
|Additional Info||Weather-Resistant Construction (ipx4), Push Button Start, LED Headlights.|
EGO LM2102SP Review: Performance Deep Dive
The EGO LM2102SP cordless electric lawn mower has been shown to be highly effective at cutting different types of grasses and terrains. Its fast motor turning speed complements its ability to automatically increase its power to meet the power requirements for higher loads.
Users can cover a large area in no time. The LM2102SP’s cutting power is incredible as you can cover as much as a quarter of an acre at a go.
The EGO LM2102SP battery mower is low-maintenance. Aside from ridding the machine of grasses and leaves that may entangle the blades during a mowing session, store it in a place where it will be completely shielded from dust and water. That’s all you need to do to keep the mower in good working condition.
Also Read: EGO Power + LM2102SP Vs LM2135SP
The LM2102SP is an eco-friendly mower that produces low and hardly noticeable sound.
Range and Height Adjustment
The EGO LM2102SP lawn mower offers seven cutting height options (from 1 ½” to 4”) so that you can mow your lawn without experiencing body ache resulting from the inconvenience of use.
The self-propelled lawn mower is quite easy to operate. For a start, it doesn’t have a pulling rope to switch it on. Rather, with just the push of a start button, you can switch the mower on and start mowing right away.
In addition, its lightweight design makes it easier for users to use the machine on different terrains.
Also Read: Ego Power + LM2142SP vs LM2102SP
If you are looking for an efficient, battery-powered, and eco-friendly mower, the EGO LM2102SP is one of the best cordless electric lawn mowers on the market, based on feedback from many users and experts.
Powered by a 7.5 AH battery, the LM2102SP performs well on different grasses and rough terrains, and might be a nice addition to your toolset to maintain your lawn.
EGO LM2102SP Lawn Mower
- Mower Type: Self Propelled.
- Cutting Width: 18 to 21 Inch.
- Weight: 96 pounds.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- Maximum Cutting Height: 4”.
- Power Source: Battery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the machine’s battery work with other EGO tools?
Yes, the mower’s battery can work with other EGO tools like blower and weed wacker.
Can the EGO LM2102 mulch?
Yes, the mower comes with a mulch bag because it’s a great mulching device.
When does the battery need a replacement?
The battery is covered by a 3 years warranty. However, depending on the charging frequency and other factors, you can use the battery longer than that.
Can we adjust the machine’s front wheel height?
The mower’s front wheel height is adjustable. You can adjust it with a height lever on the device’s left side.
Can the EGO LM2102SP model cut thick grass?
The mower can cut different grass types such as St. Augustine and other thick grasses.
Does the lawn mower come with extra batteries?
The lawn mower doesn’t come with extra batteries but with a 7.5 AH battery.
- Clean the self-propelled EGO LM2102SP mower properly after each use to maintain its operational efficiency and ensure that it is in the best condition.
- Use the recommended battery for the mower to increase its overall run time.
- Store the mower properly, especially, when you are storing it over the winter.