The Craftsman 110 gas mower has a reliable starting system with no prime or choke. The mowing machine consists of a dual lever that allows homeowners to trim their grass with ease.
We spent 8.5 hours digging through experts and real users’ Craftsman M110 reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
9 Reasons to Buy
- The gas-powered mower comes with a convertible 3-in-1 cutting deck that allows you to side discharge, mulch, or bag grass clippings.
- It runs on a powerful 140cc engine for efficient mowing operations on lawns.
- The Craftsman M110 is lightweight and easy to push around the lawn.
- It comes with an adjustable handle to ensure maximum comfort while mowing.
- The push mower is highly affordable.
- It has a fast blade speed for superb mowing operation.
- The 11-inch rear wheels provide improved maneuverability on lawns.
- The Craftsman M110 comes with a blade brake clutch that shuts off the blade when you release the handle.
- The gas-powered mower performs well on thick grass.
- The three height adjusting options make the mower suitable for tall and short users.
4 Reasons NOT to Buy
- The mowing machine takes a lot of storage space
- High maintenance cost.
- Some users complained about starting issues.
- There are no markings for height adjustments.
Craftsman M110 Product Specifications
|Cutting Width||21 inches|
|Features||Side discharge, mulching, and bagging|
|Maximum cutting height||3.75 inches|
|Minimum cutting height||1.25 inches|
|Additional Information||140cc Briggs and Stratton Engine, 21-inch 3-in-1 cutting deck, blade brake clutch one-step starting feature|
Craftsman M110 Review: Deep Dive
The Craftsman M110 gas mower comes with an adjustable loop handle to ensure comfort while mowing. Its blade brake clutch can shut off the blade when you let go of the handle.
The machine doesn’t have a variable speed option but it comes with a 7-inch front wheel single-speed drive which is pretty smooth and efficient. Its 11-inch rear wheels enhance easy maneuverability.
The M110 model runs on a powerful 140cc Briggs and Stratton engine for superb mowing operation.
The engine has a one-step starting feature that eliminates the need of using a manual choke.
This starting cord requires that you pull the cord a few times to get the engine working. In addition, it does not require priming.
On the downside, it may be difficult to start the machine in the low season or if you do not use it often.
Also Read: Craftsman M105 Vs M110
The gas-powered mower is equipped with a 21-inch that allows you to mulch, side discharge or bag grass clippings. It is suitable for smaller yards.
The mowing machine has six cutting heights which range from 1.25 to 3.75 inches to enable you to cut the grass to an ideal grass height. It can tackle tough and overgrown grass but it is not the best for hills.
The engine increases the cutting power and blade speed to ensure an efficient cutting of thick grass. The push mower manages to maintain an average of 3000 RPM under a high workload.
Ease of Use
The gas mower has a lightweight design, making it easy to push on lawns.
The dual lever, six-position height adjustment option makes it easy for you to change the cutting heights.
Price and Warranty
The Craftsman M110 is highly affordable. In addition, it comes with a 2-year warranty.
Physical damages, normal wear and tear, and poor maintenance are not covered by the limited warranty.
The push mower has side discharge, mulching, and bagging capabilities. The side discharge option expels clippings away from the mowing machine.
The mulching kit is included to help restore nutrients into the soil for a healthier lawn while the bag collects grass clippings for easy disposal.
The mower has three adjusting options that make it ideal for short and tall users. Its trail shield protects the user from flying debris.
Other features include mulch cover, recoil starter, side discharge cover, deck wash, and blade control.
The Craftsman M110 combines its unique design, high-power output, and solid cutting power to ensure a nicely-cut lawn.
If you are looking for an affordable and efficient lawn mower that can cover your smaller yard, the Craftsman M110 might be a good fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What engine is in the Craftsman M110?
The Craftsman M110 runs on a 140cc Briggs and Stratton engine for powerful mowing operation.
Are Craftsman push mowers good?
Yes, they come with innovative design, a powerful engine, and solid cutting power to ensure remarkable mowing performance on lawns.
Who makes Craftsman lawn mowers?
All Craftsman mowers are manufactured by MTD.
- Replace the air cleaner annually.
- Change engine oil after 50 hours.
- Clean the underside of the mower deck to prevent the accumulation of grass or debris
- Lubricate pivot points on the blade control at least once a season.
- Periodically inspect the blade adapter for cracks.
- Tighten or replace loose or missing hardware before each use.
- Replace spark plug annually.
- Check engine oil level before each use.
- Coat the blade with chassis grease to prevent rusting.