We spent 9 hours going through experts’ and real users’ Black and Decker 140cc reviews. Here is a summary of what they think:
10 Reasons to Buy
- The Black and Decker 140cc push lawn mower is backed by a two-year warranty.
- It is equipped with a versatile and effective engine that ensures efficient cutting on your lawn.
- The Black and Decker 140cc gas lawn mower comes with a 3-in-1 option which provides mulching, discharge and bagging capabilities.
- With its height adjustment feature, you can adjust the mower according to your needs which makes grass cutting easier.
- The tires are designed with bar treads to enhance easy drive through hard or loose soil.
- The Black & Decker push lawn mower is easy to assemble. You don’t need a professional to help you with its assembly.
- The push lawn mower is easy to maintain and store.
- It performs incredibly well on even and uneven terrain.
- The gas-powered push lawn mower is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- It comes with standard hand safety controls to prevent accidental injuries while mowing.
2 Reasons NOT to Buy
- It has no ignition assistance system.
- It is not suitable for large yards.
The Black and Decker 140cc Product Specifications
|Brand||Black and Decker|
|Features||Mulching, bag, side discharge|
|Maximum cutting height||:|
|Minimum cutting height||:|
|Cutting width||21 inches|
|Additional Information||140cc gasoline engine, recoil starter, standard hand safety controls, six height settings, 7-inch front and 8-inch rear tires, bar treads.|
Black and Decker 140cc Review: Deep Dive
The Black & Decker 140cc push lawn mower has a black and orange color coupled with a solid build-up. It is equipped with a 21-inch cutting deck perfect for small and medium-sized yards.
The tires are designed with bar treads to enhance easy drive through hard or loose soil. The bar treads are also capable of handling any terrain.
In addition, it has a lightweight design which enhances improved mobility while mowing on the yard.
One major drawback of this push lawn mower is the non-inclusion of an auto choke or any other ignition assistance system. It has other durable parts that increase the lawn mower’s life span.
The Black + Decker 140cc mower comes with a durable and versatile gasoline engine which performs well on thick grass. The push lawn mower produces a low-level noise emission.
The engine fits in well with the size and weight of the lawn mower, making it perfect for your small or medium-sized yard. It has high power output to perform incredibly well every year.
Price and Warranty
For a Black and Decker push lawn mower, it is fairly priced. It is backed by a two-year warranty. To have access to the warranty service, proof of purchase must be presented.
The Black and Decker runs on a 140cc gasoline engine which can drive the blade under a 21-inch cutting deck.
The blade enhances an optimal cut on your yard. It is equipped with adjustable levers that enable you to cut your grass between six different heights. This will make you trim your grass to your desired height to enhance a nice and well-cut lawn.
Due to the size of the cutting deck, the mower is suited for small and medium-sized lawns and it performs incredibly well on even and uneven terrain. One of the noticeable downsides of the mower is its inefficiency on large lawns.
Ease of use
The Black and Decker 1400cc has a lightweight design which makes it easy to maneuver on any terrain. The cutting deck can be easily adjusted with a pair of easy-to-use levers.
It is easy to assemble its parts. You don’t need to find an expert to help you with its assembly. Some users observed that it starts at the first pull, thus, making it an easier start.
The push mower comes with standard hand safety controls to prevent accidental injuries while mowing.
It comes with a 3-in-1 cutting option. You can mulch, bag and side discharge. The mulching plug begins the process of converting the freshly-cut grass into small pieces to restore nitrogen and phosphates to the soil. In addition, the bag collects grass clippings for easy cleanup and it also prevents tiredness while mowing.
The Black and Decker 140cc push lawn mower is suited for small and medium-sized yards. It is well-known for its efficient cutting ability on thick grass, special features, and high-power output.
If you are looking for a powerful gas-powered push lawn mower for your small and medium-sized yard, the Black and Decker 140cc might be a good fit.
Black and Decker 140cc Push Lawn Mower
- Features: Mulching, bag, side discharge
- Mower Type: Push
- Cutting width: 21 inches
- Warranty: 2 years
- Power Source: Gas.
- Weight: 65 pounds
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Black and Decker 140cc come with the grass bag?
Yes, it comes with a grass bag.
Is the 140cc self-propelled?
No, it is a push mower.
Does oil come with the mower?
Yes, the oil comes with the mower.
Can I purchase the generic pouch of synthetic oil?
You can get 10/30 weight oil.
- Clean mower after use.
- Change the Black and Decker 140cc’s oil after every 50 hours of operation.
- For remarkable results, sharpen the blade.
- Ensure that the bolts and nuts of the mower are tightened.
- Always allow the mowing machine to cool down before storing.
- Damaged or defective parts should be replaced or repaired by an authorized person.
- Check for damaged or defective parts before use.
- Store the mower in a clean and dry place.