If you are in the market for a sturdy and compatible blade for your Greenworks lawn mower, then you are going to love our recommendations.
In this article, we reveal the highest-rated Greenworks mower blades available on the market, and how to pick the ideal one for your Greenworks lawn mower model.
In a hurry? Check our top 3 recommendations for top-rated blades for Greenworks lawn mower:
Best Greenworks Lawn Mower Blades: Top 3 Picks
- Easy to install.
- Offers outstanding value for your money.
- Compatible with Greenworks 25012 and 25092 mowers.
- Compatible with Grenworks 25223 model.
- Easy to install.
- Ensure smooth and efficient cuts on lawns.
- Compatible with Greenworks 25022 and 25222 models.
- Delivers an outstanding cutting ability
- Easy to install.
1. Greenworks 18-inch Replacement Lawn Mower Blade 29162
The 18-inch Greenworks blade can tackle twigs and other debris efficiently. It is compatible with Greenworks 25012 and 25092 mowers.
- The 18-inch Greenworks blade can tackle rocks and twigs efficiently.
- The blade has mulching capability.
- It is sharp and easy to install.
- Some users commented that the blade works well on lawns.
- The blade can wear or bend easily.
The blade has enough capacity to increase the machine’s cutting performance and efficiency. The Greenworks 29162 model is quite robust and has mulching capability. It is well-liked for its great value and easy installment.
2. Greenworks 10-Inch Blade Replacement Set
The Greenworks blade set is made of heat-treated steel for precise cutting. Homeowners can easily remove the blade set for sharpening or replacement.
- The Greenworks 10-inch blades can be easily removed for sharpening or replacement.
- They enhance precise cuts on lawns.
- The blades are easy to install.
- Some users complained that the blades are not sharp.
- A user commented that the blade design is of cheap quality.
The actual blade length is 1-inch shorter than the deck size of the mower to allow clearance between the deck edge and blade tip.
The blades offer you an outstanding value for your money. Furthermore, they are quite affordable, easy to install, and compatible with the Greenworks 25302 G-Max Twin Force model.
3. Greenworks 20-inch Mower Blade, 29172, Black
The Greenworks 20-inch replacement blade is compatible with Greenworks 25022. It is easy to install with a 15mm wrench.
- The 20-inch Greenworks blade is pre-sharpened and easy to install.
- It stays sharp for a long period.
- The replacement lawn mower blade offers a remarkable cutting ability.
- It is made out of cheap flimsy metal material.
- A user complained that the blade can’t handle tough clumps of grass.
The 29172 model ensures excellent cutting ability on lawns. It comes pre-sharpened meaning that it can stay sharp for an extended period.
4. Greenworks 16-Inch Mower Blade
The Greenworks 16-inch blade is compatible with Greenworks 25142 and 25322 models.
- The 16-inch Greenworks blade is durable and easy to install.
- Some users commented that the blade is sharp and easy to remove.
- The Greenworks 29512 model ensures clearance between the blade tip and deck edge.
- Not as wide as the original blade.
Its actual blade length is approximately one inch shorter than the mower deck size to ensure clearance between the deck edge and blade tip.
Some users liked the fact that the blade is durable and easy to install. Furthermore, the replacement mower blade is ideal for mowing small yards.
5. Greenworks 19-inch Replacement Lawn Mower Blade
This blade is compatible with Greenworks 19-inch deck mowing machines. The blade is made of coated steel and is easy to install.
- The Greenworks 29373 blade model is easy to install.
- It enhances smooth and efficient cuts on lawns.
- The 19-inch Greenworks blade offers you an outstanding value for your money.
- A user noted that it is 1 ¼ inch shorter than its original blade.
- The blade is not too sharp.
Its actual blade length is approximately one inch shorter to enable clearance between the blade tip and deck edge.
The 29373 model is ideal for bagging purposes. The blade cuts the clippings into tiny pieces and puts them in the bag for easy disposal.
Its central hole has a diameter of about 2.5cm and it can ensure smooth and efficient cuts on lawns.
6. Greenworks 21-Inch Replacement Mower Blade
The Greenworks 29423 is ideal for the Greenworks 25112 model. It is smaller than the deck to enable it to function properly.
- The replacement blade offers excellent cuts on lawns.
- The Greenworks 29423 model is durable and easy to mount on the mower deck.
- Some users commented that the blade is sharp.
- Some users noted that the blade does not fit Greenworks 21-inch 60V and 80V battery mowers.
- The cutting-edge breaks easily.
The replacement blade is durable and made of coated steel. Its central holes align perfectly with the machine’s bolts, making it easy to mount the blade on the cutting deck.
The Greenworks 18-inch replacement blade is our top pick because it ranks #1 when it comes to efficiency, easy installment, and outstanding value.
It has enough capacity to tackle twigs and other debris without getting damaged. The blade can increase the machine’s cutting performance and efficiency. It is robust, easy to install, and has mulching capability.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Greenworks Mower Blade
If you are in the market for a durable and sharp Greenworks mower blade, there are some factors to consider:
The first thing to look at is the blade’s length. Ensure that you pick the right length that will fit your Greenworks mower properly.
Type of Blade
You can choose your blade based on the blade type. There are two types of blades made by Greenworks.
The mulching blade produces small clippings to restore nutrients to the soil while the discharging blades cut grass and expel the grass clippings out of the mower deck.
It is advisable to get pre-sharpened blades. Getting sharp blades will enhance better cutting results on lawns.
Ensure that you buy a blade that is compatible with your Greenworks lawn mower. Check the model’s number in the product description to be sure of its compatibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Greenworks make a mulching blade?
Yes, Greenworks manufactures mulching blades to help cut grass into tiny pieces to restore nutrients into the soil.
How often should you sharpen lawn mower blades?
You can sharpen your blades after every 20 to 25 hours of use to keep them in good shape.
How often should you replace lawn mower blades?
It is advisable to replace your lawn mower blades annually.
Does wet grass dull mower blades?
Yes, cutting wet grass can make your blades dull.