If you are in the market for a durable, top-quality and easy-to-install blade for your Toro Timemaster lawn mower, then you are going to love our recommended product list.
In this article, we share the best Toro Timemaster blades available on the market, and how to choose the right one for your Toro Timemaster model.
In a hurry? Check our top 3 recommendations below:
Top 3 Blades for Toro Timemaster
- Easy to install
- Offers outstanding value for your money.
- Can be used for mulching and bagging purposes
- Provide an efficient, quality and safe mowing experience.
- Enhances cutting efficiency.
- Easy to install.
Best Blades for Toro Timemaster: Top 7 Picks
1. Exmark/Toro 30” Walk-Behind OEM Blades: Best Mulching Blades for Toro Timemaster
These mulching blades can fit Toro and Exmark 30-inch walk-behind mowers. It is easy to install. Furthermore, it offers you outstanding value for your money.
They are made of high-quality steel. These blades offer clean and nice cuts on lawns. With the use of these blades, you won’t see any layers of grass sticking beneath the mowing machine.
- These lawn mower blades offer outstanding value for your money.
- They are easy to install.
- Exmark/Toro OEM blades can be used for mulching and bagging purposes.
- Homeowners need to sharpen the blades before use.
The blades are genuine which means that they can replace your old mower blades perfectly.
They can be used for mulching and bagging purposes. These blades are affordable and can work well on thick grass.
2. Toro Genuine OEM Part #20120P Blade Set
These OEM lawn mower blades are well-liked for their durability and easy installation. They offer outstanding value for your money.
- These Toro Genuine blades are durable and easy to install.
- They offer outstanding value for your money.
- Toro Genuine mulching blades are thick and they can offer a quality cut on lawns.
- They are not sharpened.
- A user claimed that the blades do not have suction.
These blades can perform discharging, mulching and bagging functions. They have a sharp cutting edge and they can also mow on equal levels. Their curvy wings and design enable them to mulch well.
Furthermore, they have a high lift angle on the flaps for top performance. The paint on the blades offers protection against rust. These blades are thick and can give a quality cut.
3. Toro Time Master (30”) Replacement Mower Blades
Toro Timemaster replacement blades make mowing much faster. A user commented that the mower blades work well on the mower. Furthermore, it is nice and sharp.
- The Toro Timemaster replacement blades are easy to remove.
- They ensure fast mowing on lawns.
- The mower blades are sharp.
- No drawback worthy of note.
The painted coating on these blades keeps the grass from sticking. Toro timemaster 30blades can be easily removed with the use of a breaker bar.
4. Rotary 14420 Pack of 2 Lawnmower Blades
These lawn mower blades offer outstanding value for your money. They are also easy to install and sharp.
The serrated teeth of these blades make it easy to push the grass toward the cutting edge repeatedly. They can bag grass clippings on the rear side of the mowing machine.
- Rotary 14420 lawn mower blades can cut evenly and produce finer mulch.
- They are easy to install.
- These blades provide an efficient, quality and safe mowing experience
- Not the best for thick grass.
- A user complained that the blades are heavy.
These blades come with vertical teeth that enhance cutting efficiency and also make your lawn look good. They provide an efficient, quality and safe mowing experience.
A user commented that the mower blades added suction to lift grass and can mulch well. Apart from Toro Timemaster models, they can also work for Exmark 30 commercial mowers.
5. Toro 30 TimeMaster Hi-Lift Blades 2 QTY (15.5) #127-6818
The Toro 30-inch hi-lift blades are specifically built for the Toro TimeMaster 30-inch decks. These bagging blades come in a 2-pack package. They can maintain razor-sharp cuts on lawns.
- The hi-lift blades can increase the direction of the grass toward the bagger.
- They work well for Toro Timemaster 30-inch decks.
- The hi-lift blades can maintain razor-sharp cuts on lawns.
- No drawback worthy of note.
A user commented that the hi-lift mower blades come with a baffle kit. They can also increase the direction of the grass toward the bagger.
6. Toro Timemaster 30 in. Hi-Lift Blade Set
These Toro mower blades can fit Toro 20199 and 20200 Timemaster models. You can also use them for the Toro timemaster mowers (with 2013 and 2014 model years) that have been converted with high-lift blade conversion.
- The Toro timemaster hi-lift blades enhance top-notch performance
- They are easy to install.
- These blades offer outstanding value for your money.
- A user complained that the blades’ sharpened edges are rough.
This kit includes two mower blades. They offer superb performance and quality of cut. These blades are easy to install.
Furthermore, they offer outstanding value for your money. A user commented that the blades are at a good price.
7. Oregon 2PK Gator Mulching Blades
The Oregon gator blades are compatible with Toro Timemaster 20199 and 20200 models. They are 3 inches wide and 15-3/8 inches long.
- The Oregon 2PK blades are ideal for some Exmark and Toro Timemaster models.
- A user commented that the blades are good for mulching.
- Some users complained that the blades are not durable.
These blades require that you sharpen them before use. A user also commented that the gator blades are good for mulching.
When it comes to easy installation, quality and value for money, the Exmark/Toro 30” walk-behind OEM blades are our top pick.
These lawn mower blades are easy to install and they offer outstanding value for your money. They provide clean and nice cuts on lawns.
With the use of these blades, you won’t see any layers of grass sticking beneath the mowing machine.
The Toro timemaster 30 blades can be used for mulching and bagging purposes. They are affordable and can work well on thick grass.
How to Install a Lawn Mower Blade on a Toro TimeMaster Mower (20199 Model)
Here are some steps on how to install a blade on your Toro TimeMaster 20199 mower model:
- Insert the blade horizontally, along with all mounting hardware. Ensure that you tighten the bolt with your fingers.
Note: Put the curved ends of the blade point toward the machine housing. Ensure that you nest the raised areas on each blade driver with the recesses in the head of its corresponding spindle and the pins on the other side of each driver and with the holes in its corresponding blade.
- Steady each of your mower blades with a board and use a torque wrench to turn your blade bolt counterclockwise.
Please note: The bolt is considered too tight if it is torqued to 60 ft-lb (82 N-m). Put your weight behind the wrench and tighten the bolt securely. The bolt is difficult to over-tighten.
- Rotate your installed lawn mower blade in a ¼ turn until it is vertical and install the other blade the same way you did the first one (refer to the first step).
Please note: Ensure that the mower blades are perpendicular and should form an inverted “T” shape.
- Tighten the second blade and refer to the second step.
- Use your hand to rotate the blades in a 360-degree turn so that they do not touch each other.
Please note: If you notice that the blades are touching each other, it indicates that they are not mounted properly. Repeat steps one through three until these blades no longer come in contact with each other.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Blades for Toro Timemaster Models
Here are some factors to consider before getting blades for Toro Timemaster lawn mower models:
Material of Construction
This is one of the important factors to consider before buying blades for your Toro Timestar model. Make sure that you purchase one that is made of durable and high-quality materials.
Ensure that you pick the blade with the ideal dimensions that suit your Toro Timemaster model.
A suitable mowing machine blade will have the right shape for your lawn mower. It is advisable to consider the thickness, length and width to check if it is the right one for your mowing machine.
Ease of Installation
This is another factor to consider before choosing blades for your Toro mowing machine. Make sure that you get a blade that can be easily removed and installed.
Do Toro Replacement Blades Come Sharpened?
The sharpness of your Toro blade depends on the manufacturer of the blade. Usually, Toro replacement blades bought from Rotary and Maxpower stores come sharpened.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the Toro Genuine OEM 20120P blade set fit the 21199 Timemaster?
A: Yes, they will fit your Toro 21199 mower model.
Can the Toro Genuine OEM 20120P blade set be used for bagging?
A: Yes, they can be used for bagging purposes.
Will the Rotary 14420 Lawnmower Blades fit a 2018 Toro Timemaster?
A: Yes, they will fit the 2018 Toro Timemaster.