American Lawn Mower Company 50514 Review
We spent about 9 hours researching and looking through several American Lawn Mower Company 50514 reviews from users. Here’s a summary of what they think:
10 Reasons to Buy
- The American Lawn Mower Company 50514 has a large 14-inch cutting width and cutting height adjustment between 1” and 5” to give users the choice of using their preferred height.
- The corded electric mower comes with a slim and compact frame with folding handles that supports easy handling and storage.
- Its highly efficient brushless motor offers an amazing runtime and power similar to a gas-powered model. Users can count on these features to get a lot done in little time.
- Thanks to its electric power source, the mower doesn’t require oil or gas and thus users won’t have fumes and mess to deal with. Many users have found working with this eco-friendly mowing machine relaxing and fun.
- Unlike some mowers with a pulling rope that makes it hard to start, the 50514 model starts easily because it comes with a push button to switch it on or off.
- Smooth grass gutting is guaranteed by its powerful 11-amp motor that offers a great runtime and the ability to cut different grass textures.
- The mowing machine isn’t bulky but lightweight. The feature comes in handy for storage and manoeuvrability.
- Its operational efficiency is complemented by its silent operation. With the mower, you can cut your lawn at any hour of the day without disturbing your neighbor.
- Its mulching capacity is one of the reasons why the American Lawn Mower Company 50514 is gaining more popularity among homeowners.
- A good number of users speak glowingly of its adaptability as it performs satisfactorily on different terrains without breaking down.
3 Reasons NOT to buy
- Overheating is one of the mower’s major flaws.
- Frequent grass entanglement to the blade is a frequent and disturbing experience.
- Although the 50514 model performs incredibly well on small and mid-sized lawns, it’s not a great mower for large lawns.
American Lawn Mower Company 50514 Product Specifications
|Brand||American Lawn Mower|
|Maximum cutting height||2.5”|
|Minimum cutting height||1”|
|Cutting width||14 inches.|
|Power source||Corded electric.|
|Additional Info||2-in-1 rear discharge, multiple height positions, and eco-friendly.|
American Lawn Mower Company 50514 Review: Deep Dive
The American Lawn Mower Company 50514 corded electric mower comes with a powerful 11-Amp motor that gives users sufficient cutting power to get much done effortlessly.
If you have ever used a gas-powered mowing machine, you’ll have an idea of the amount of power packed in this lightweight model that makes it easier for users to plough grasses of different toughness without breaking a sweat.
As a light machine, you can move around easily and get a lot done while leveraging the mower’s incredible cutting power.
The lawn mower is also very easy to start, thanks to its push button that eliminates the conventional method of pulling ropes to start a mowing machine.
You won’t struggle with keeping this mower in good shape. It is one of the easiest and cheapest to maintain. The electric lawn mower doesn’t require gas or oil for its maintenance. Thus, users don’t have to worry excessively over the cost of keeping it in good condition because it requires neither frequent nor expensive maintenance.
In addition, it doesn’t emit harmful fumes that may require extensive cleaning. Simply clean the mower after each use before storage to keep it in perfect working condition. So, you won’t spend much time, effort, and money on removing dirt, entangled grass, and other debris from the mower.
This corded electric lawn mower is powered by an 11-Amp motor that offers incredible cutting power that users can leverage for clean cuts for small lawns. Since the mowing machine doesn’t use gas or oil, you have an eco-friendly machine to handle any form of mowing job on your property.
You can custom fit the American Lawn Mower Company 50514 to accommodate your height. Thanks to its slim and compact design, you won’t struggle with mowing around obstacles and uneven terrain as you can move the mower around effortlessly. Its 14-inch blade supports clean grass when handling grass from 1” tall to 2.5” tall while the accompanying grass back enables you to keep the lawn clean while mowing.
American Lawn Mower Company 50514
- Power source: Corded electric.
- Cutting width: 14 inches.
- Mower Type: Push
- Maximum cutting height: 2.5”
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Weight: 21 pounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the lawn mower come with an extension cord?
No, the corded electric lawn mower doesn’t come with an extension cord. You can purchase the recommended 12-gauge extension cord for the mowing machine separately.
What is the recommended gauge range for the extension cord?
For an extension cord up to 100 feet long, the recommended gauge is 14. However, for longer extension cords, 12 is the recommended gauge.
Does this mower have a place for cleaning the underside?
This corded electric mower doesn’t have a wash out port for cleaning the underside. However, you can clean it by spraying it with a hose. For more thorough cleaning, tip the mower on its side and use a scraper to remove grass build-up from the mower.
Can the lawn mower cut grass with small tree branches?
It can cut small tree branches but be prepared to sharpen the blade frequently because cutting tree branches will dull the blade faster than using it solely to cut grass.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers labor and material defects. It doesn’t cover wheels, wear parts, blades, and defects that may arise from poor handling or maintenance.
- Although the electric corded lawn mower can cut small tree branches, don’t customarily use it to cut such a hard object to avoid the need to sharpen the blade frequently.
- Needless to say that cleaning the blades immediately after each use will not only keep the blades clean but also protect them from corrosion.
- Be watchful and careful when mowing to avoid mowing on the extension cord or stumbling over it. Mowing or stepping on the extension cord can damage the machine and hurt the user.